PDA

View Full Version : GOING FOR A BLAT!

col
05-08-2009, 20:49
Well ive cleaned the willys, an tomorrow Ill be goin for a blat with the missus to Ludlow (a spot of lunch )then push on to ledbury do a bit of shoppin (keep an eye out for hamster) before headin back via Malvern an the Clee hills.

Stop in cleobury mortimer (for my favourite home made bread an pies).....as you can see i always look after me stomach. :lol:

webby
05-08-2009, 20:53
good man!!¬! cant beat a food crawl in the clio's! keeping it local aswell!!! let me know how the food goes :lol: oh and the drive 8)

schakal
05-08-2009, 21:04
dont be tight col ,
bring the williams to the rtoc track day 15th of august .

open pit yooooo !!! :P

col
06-08-2009, 08:45
Yes Evran but will there be any food? :lol:

col
06-08-2009, 18:47
Right got back about 4pm after startin out about 10am.

Great day car went well...oil pressure not workin,washers not workin,but hey whats new :D on my way back some hero "dick" in a audi 4 sittin up me chuff,crawlin all over me like a bad suit. im behind a skoda see a clearing drop the ole girl into 3rd told the misses to hold on,but she was already screamin ,i floored the bitch an took off like someone had stuck a hot pker up me a..se god it felt great she picked her skirts up an bellowed passed the skoda like he,d done an emergency stop. i couldnt here the radio as the missus hadnt stopped screamin three "s" bends later an audi was a distant memory........dont you just love days like that ?

Oh an the wife ye shes speakin to me now....i think thats whats shes doin anyway :roll: :wink:

2 live
06-08-2009, 19:04
lmao.......no need to floor the mrs tho mate.verbal limiters decrease after sustained usage ;)

col
06-08-2009, 19:12
:lol: :lol:

rob-legend
06-08-2009, 22:23
i can't believe no ones commented on the typo on the thread title, that proper made me giggle!

schakal
06-08-2009, 22:53
Right got back about 4pm after startin out about 10am.

Great day car went well...oil pressure not workin,washers not workin,but hey whats new :D on my way back some hero "dick" in a audi 4 sittin up me chuff,crawlin all over me like a bad suit. im behind a skoda see a clearing drop the ole girl into 3rd told the misses to hold on,but she was already screamin ,i floored the bitch an took off like someone had stuck a hot pker up me a..se god it felt great she picked her skirts up an bellowed passed the skoda like he,d done an emergency stop. i couldnt here the radio as the missus hadnt stopped screamin three "s" bends later an audi was a distant memory........dont you just love days like that ?

Oh an the wife ye shes speakin to me now....i think thats whats shes doin anyway :roll: :wink:

hang on now ,did you go for a blast in the car or the missus ??

:D

16v_paddy
06-08-2009, 23:05
i can't believe no ones commented on the typo on the thread title, that proper made me giggle!

I just thought he was pandering to the youth element innit blud 8)

flash
06-08-2009, 23:07
yeah me too.. i hear "BLAT" so much living round birmingham i thought it was meant to be like that :oops:

col
07-08-2009, 09:24
Yea i meant "blat"............sounds better than "blaaarst"

To me it means short ,sharp, seat of the pants drivin,...huhmn officer! :D