PDA

View Full Version : hill climb worcester this weekend

flash
17-07-2009, 17:40
i dont know too much about it.. ive just this second been given tickets by my uncle. all i know is that it is a weekend event. modern cars sat. retro sunday
just thought id check to see if any local guys are going . or if they will be in the area that day and fancy a meet up ?
me and webby shall be attending in my willy 3..
he wont be coming in his hybrid as he has sprung a monumental fuel leak and some clutch issues while picking me up from work this evening :cry:

webby
17-07-2009, 17:53
i dont know too much about it.. ive just this second been given tickets by my uncle. all i know is that it is a weekend event. modern cars sat. retro sunday
just thought id check to see if any local guys are going . or if they will be in the area that day and fancy a meet up ?
me and webby shall be attending in my willy 3..
he wont be coming in his hybrid as he has sprung a monumental fuel leak and some clutch issues while picking me up from work this evening :cry:

:cry: indeed the car is in need of some attention.
i think col is from over that way theo. ill drop a pm :lol:

im booked in for a rolling road tuesday aswell :(

col
20-07-2009, 13:58
Sorry i coudnt make it to shelsley, did you enjoy it?

My boss runs a 1400 mini with a bmw bike head with throttle boddies,he might have been up there. 8)

webby
20-07-2009, 14:08
Sorry i coudnt make it to shelsley, did you enjoy it?

My boss runs a 1400 mini with a bmw bike head with throttle boddies,he might have been up there. 8)

we only managed to make it to sunday col! and this was all the "other" cars unlike the cars we wanted to see so no mini's or scoobys or evo's etc. we saw a few bad crashes as the hill was very wett from time to time but all in all a very fun day and we saw some nice drifting of some really old cars lol all driven by oap's rofl excellent tallent. shall be goin next year if i/we can get tickets again!

col
20-07-2009, 14:13
If i can lay me hands on some from my manager i will let you know :wink:

At least you can say youve been to the oldest motoring event ever! :D

webby
20-07-2009, 14:17
If i can lay me hands on some from my manager i will let you know :wink:

At least you can say youve been to the oldest motoring event eve!r :D

in the style of quagmire ohhhh yeeeeah 8)

flash
21-07-2009, 23:13
yeah was a good day out.. got bloody wet mind !

that turbo'd tr7 was immense. god knows how he got it round a bend though :? they handle bloody awful

col
22-07-2009, 18:24
Yea some of them guys have balls of steel,an some of the ladies have big kahoonas as well.

Theres another one on August 15 i think with more modern stuff, i will have a word with himself an see if i can nab some freebies......fingers crossed :wink:

flash
22-07-2009, 18:32
schweetabix :P..
keep us posted col !