PDA

View Full Version : Dads thinking of selling his car...tempted to buy it!

u33db
10-07-2005, 18:07
My dad is thinking of getting rid of his car...and i'm tempted to get it - what do your reckon?

It's usually a lot cleaner on the outside but i'm using it for a few days to get to my new job...its immac always tho - 40k and the engine still has the delivery grease on the rocker cover! Also been nicely moded...chipped, cat-back, K&N, tints, 18" BK's.

I was planning to go back to another 16v next year but haven driven this about i think i want something of a similar size and image. Also, the girl i met last week wasn't feeling the 1.2 clio i have right now, nor the 16v i had previously...size matters i think!

?

http://www.coded-solutions.com/car/misc_pics/vectra.jpg

Jamie.
10-07-2005, 20:07
not my cup of tea mate, but if ur dad has looked after it well and u will get it cheap.......although tbh mate unless u are v serious with the g/f i wouldnt listen to her advice about cars. id only just listen to my fiance on car advice after 3years and 18monts on engagment

Zollo
10-07-2005, 21:04
Is it a V6? Personally, even if it was I wouldn't really go for it. Looks nice mate, but if you really wanted a Vectra sized car there are plenty of better options out there..... Mondeo ST200, Vectra GSi, Afla 156 V6. Etc. etc.

Don't mean to diss your dad's car though, sorry :?

snakeylady
11-07-2005, 12:55
if the price is right she looks a goodun - although as a woman what do I know [except I had the sense to buy a williams so must know something??] go for it :D