PDA

View Full Version : Clio Williams 3 1995 103k £1900ono

girlie_girl24
15-06-2009, 13:20
I searched all over the country for a decent example of the Clio Williams and travelled 200 miles to find this one. I have owned it for the last 18 months, and only travelled 6k since i bought it (on 97k).

The previous owner was a very mature gent and his brother had owned it prior to this (from new). The car was garaged from their ownership and also in mine. The receipts and history are excellent, there is a receipt for everything!

I have had the car serviced as soon as I bought it and it has just been serviced again, this example has been well cared for and driven responsibly by all parties.

This model also has the all important ABS, electric windows, sunroof which only the newer models of this rare classic have. It is alarmed and imbolised with Cobra.

The paintwork is excellent, there is no fading or differences in colour and the panels have the same gaps (as they should have) around the car.

The car has been checked over by a garage and they commented that it was an extremely solid example considering it is 14 years old and they were surprised by the condition of the car.

There are Goodyear tyres on the rear wheels and almost new Pirelli P6000 on the front.

MOT (Aug 09) & TAX (Sept 09)

FSH - receipts for everything

SERVICED LAST WEEK

BOUGHT FROM OLDER GENT - previously purchased from new / owned by his brother

LOVELY EXAMPLE, well looked after

Interior immaculate

Electric Windows and Sunroof / Central Locking / Alarm and Immobiliser - only on Williams 3 models

I am happy for anyone to view this car to appreciate how lovely it is - to put this into perspective, I looked at approximately 15 sheds over several months.

Please call Lizzy 07814 441526 for all enquires - all welcome

- advertised elsewhere £1900 ovno

There has been no-one to view it as of yet, and I feel sure the first person to view will buy - as with all of the cars I have previously owned and maintained to an equally high standard.
Additional Info:

Paintwork is excellent.

Passenger side is completely rust free.

Tiny bit of surface rust on drivers side arch, also some rust on drivers side sill and inside of door (there is a hole there and I bought the car like this and have never got round to sorting it as wanted to wait til the nicer weather to make sure the job was done at its best - now i need to sell as moving and other persoal circumstances). - - - See pics...

Cambelt was changed at 68k - so not due til 128k, car is on 103k. Steering collumn has and steering rod ends have been changed.

Clutch has low bite point.

MatBrown
15-06-2009, 13:54
Pictures will help your sale.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230348744212

Mat.

girlie_girl24
17-06-2009, 13:46
Cheers Mat!!!

Believe it or not, this site wouldn't let me up load the pics for some reason, to do with their size i think.....

Randomandy61
24-06-2009, 19:59
still for sale?

Mark E-J
14-11-2009, 16:29
is it still for sale im interested