PDA

View Full Version : help required

Danno
26-05-2009, 14:52
i'm handing in my notice at work, the thing is I have never written 1 before, what i should be writing folks, i havnt got a clue. I'm guessing writing ' I QUIT ' on an a4 piece of paper wont be acceptable.

any ideas/help greatfully appreciated :)

Justin..
26-05-2009, 14:58
dear (manangers/bosses name)

i wish to terminate my contract of employment on (insert date here)

Thanks

(insert your name here)

thats all i did lol you dont need to give reasons

LEIGH-ANNE
26-05-2009, 16:53
I suppose it depends if u need them for a good reference....dont cost anything to be nice, espescially if ur gona get a good reference at the end of it...

But no, justin is right, u dont have to give them a reason, just tell them 'its time to move on etc' if they ask u face to face after during general chat or sumthing....

x_tara121_x
26-05-2009, 17:07
dear (whoever)

I would like to terminate my position as of (whatever date, giving required notice)

I have enjoyed working with you for (however many years or as whatever you did) and believe i have learnt many useful skills during my time here, however i feel now is the time to move on.

I wish you and your company all the best for the future.

Many thanks

busterhymes
26-05-2009, 18:01
stick with justin's one whilst the other is ok you dont need the flowery stuff just needs the info only when it comes to a chat with your boss would you maybe give more details

2 live
26-05-2009, 22:14
to (whoever)

stick your fukkin poxy job up your fukkin arse

signed

usually works mate ;)

richy
26-05-2009, 22:21
when you get to work, go to the bog and pinch some bog roll, then write the following....

i quit, thanks for nothing.. oh btw heres what i think of this company ............. ----->(arrow pointing at the brown streak you left them)

maybe followed by a brown finger painted signature

LOL

nah just need a basic one, can put i feel its time to move on etc