PDA

View Full Version : CS Style 'Relationship Help' post...(sorry)

u33db
07-07-2005, 15:01
Right apologies in advance...i more than anyone hate reading these posts on car sites but this is playing on my mind something awful;

Basically i left my old job last friday and at the party i got chatty with the new office assistant (who i've never really spoken to before until then). Shes really really fit, good personality etc (18 too which gives me extra cred considering i'm 23 and rather average!) and i ended up back at hers until 2 the next afternoon. Arranged to meet on sunday but unfortunately she had to work late at her second job...same on tuesday and i haven't seen her since.

Now what i want an opinion on is do you think i'm going to get blown off? I emailed her today and she says shes busy but will reply later...dunno what its going to say though?

Reckon i'm just being paranoid (been on holiday since friday and haven't seen anyone so possibly cabin fever kicking in here) or i'm i reading it right? Like i said this is really playing on my mind...can't think i've done anything to piss her off (just a couple of emails/txts to see if sees working or not) but i'm sure veryones been in a similar situation!

:(

northy
07-07-2005, 15:04
leave it now mate...youve got intouch let her get back to you.

One thing girls hate is constantly having emails and texts....lol

Keep her intrested and guessing what your going to do next and your quids in.

If she doesnt reply in a few days (and u had arranged to meet her)....email her again with a witty message and then see what happens....no reply move on...why waste your time.

Kelly
07-07-2005, 15:08
What Northy said, she said she'd mail you later, so just wait and see if she does. If not, then don't waste your time cos she won't be that interested.

Did you check she was single? lol

northy
07-07-2005, 15:10
Mmmm forbidden ladies....lol

Cheers kell.

Mate - listen to kell - she knows what shes talking about :wink:

Kelly
07-07-2005, 15:11
:lol: i warned you! :lol:

u33db
07-07-2005, 15:13
She said she was single! :shock: Nah, she is...no way she could hold down 2 jobs 7days a week, keep me interested plus someone else and get away with it...lol

Not really arsed if i do get binned TBH - fact i managed to acheive that last friday has already done wonders for my confidence - it's just the not knowing/being unsure thing.

Will see what she says though....fingers x'd as there hasn't been anything else to worry me except for her working all the time...

northy
07-07-2005, 15:13
8)

LEIGH-ANNE
07-07-2005, 16:05
[quote="northy"]Mmmm forbidden ladies....lol

tut tut!!!!!

im getting the same impressed as these 2 mate, just wait and see if she contacts you. i no its easier said than dun tho, wen ur just dying to no wots going on. but hold out and ur luck just mite be in, if u email too much she will keep that in mind and think twice before replying.

I see wot u mean tho, if u stayed till 2 thn next day so cant be that put off by ya :wink:

J o n
07-07-2005, 17:44
like has been said you contacted her, if she doesn't respond back so what? if she does... make her sweat. Women wont respect you if your keen and available, they tend to just walk over you... from experience, dont be the nice guy, get's you no where.

be a player mate, dont get played, simple as that really...

LEIGH-ANNE
07-07-2005, 17:46
listen to thejesus, makes a lot of sense

Girls are definalty like that, keep em chasing after u :wink:

TwisT
07-07-2005, 18:43
I emailed her today and she says shes busy but will reply later...dunno what its going to say though?

Sounds like shes waying things up still and what she wants.

And yeah ^^ same as above, best to keep her chasing, or things can get stale quickly..

big hp
07-07-2005, 18:46
Women....... it all ends up the same way.

For the 1st 6 months you wish you could eat them, after 6 months you wish you had. :lol:

Play it cool mate.

Play on playa! Ita all about the game.

Karen
07-07-2005, 18:54
Honestly I think if someone is keen then they make the effort to get in touch/see you.

neme
07-07-2005, 18:59
as above dude , if she knows she can click her fingers and you will come running then she will lose interest . they like a challenge as much as we do so even if you have nothing planned for the next year lie your ass off !!! :lol:

girls want what they cant have, so dont let her "think" she can have you, even though she can 8)

Karen
07-07-2005, 19:02
as above dude , if she knows she can click her fingers and you will come running then she will lose interest . they like a challenge as much as we do so even if you have nothing planned for the next year lie your ass off !!! :lol:

girls want what they cant have, so dont let her "think" she can have you, even though she can 8)

I'm not sure about that. If someone is interested in me and I like them, it wouldn't put me off if they were reasonably keen. It would only put me off if I thought they were ok ish but I wasn't that keen on them. If someone says they like me or wants to see me and doesn't make enough effort then I lose interest.

Slithers
07-07-2005, 19:06
Its simple:

Be interested but not at the same time.

neme
07-07-2005, 19:14
fair play , but the guys must agree the arrogant F**ks always get a/the girl in clubs.

in fact my ex applies here. fancied her for ages and let her know when ever i saw her, she never phoned or wanted to meet. Then after not seeing her for a while she came up to me in a club, and i just couldnt be arsed with her cos i never got anywhere so i just said hi and went on my way with me mates . that night she was ringing me at 3am 8) ended up living together . she told me the fact i showed no interest made her think Why dont he want me ?? so she came after me .

shame she turned out to be a complete psycopath :lol:

sorry for the ramble just an example.

steve.

Karen
07-07-2005, 19:35
Well yeah I admit to liking more confident/arrogant guys on the whole though I don't go out looking for wankers!

u33db
07-07-2005, 20:28
Fcuk hell - no reply and she'll be away to her other job by now!

Maybe she meant tomorrow by 'busy i'll email later!' so i'll give it to then...i suppose shes one of those whose worth hanging about a bit for if you get me but still! Other thing is i'll have to go into her work tomorrow as i've a bench to pick up so it'll be sorted one way or another...

Pisses me off tho' and i mean REALLY...just cracked through my normal weights in 3/4 the time it normally takes...thats how annoyed i am...really could kick a hole in something!

:evil:

Jamie.
07-07-2005, 20:44
just chill mate, she knows u like her.....dont pursue her too much ull just end up looking like a prick. play it cool she wants u, she knows where u are. i mean it aint as if u aint gona bump into her working together and all.

FATBOY
07-07-2005, 20:44
fella! im sort of in the same boat! met a girl thru a date service thingy(sad i know) and weve been texting and calling each other! but everytime we go to meet something her end happens!!!!! been 4 times now!!!!! but finally met her sunday even tho it was brief! and we got on well and had a smooch! she text me after we met and said she thought i was lovely and i said the same about her! and really thought we were gonna get somewhere! but this week shes had a week off from work and we were gonna spend the day together today but she didnt contact me at all to let me know what was going on????? and her mobile isnt working now???? what do i do????

u33db
07-07-2005, 21:03
just chill mate, she knows u like her.....dont pursue her too much ull just end up looking like a prick. play it cool she wants u, she knows where u are. i mean it aint as if u aint gona bump into her working together and all.

Yeah i suppose.

Just annoying tho...getting my life sorted atm - new job on monday, getting fit/big, saving - if i get her it'll be the icing on the cake but i could do without the messing about all the same.

When i sent that email today asking if she was busy or just wanted to call it a day i got a reply back within 2 mins flat so i guess that shows she is arsed...hopefully thats a good thing...

I'll hang fire until tomorrow afternoon like you guys said...i suppose it's not like i'm beating any other fit women off atm...no yet anyway...

u33db
07-07-2005, 21:05
fella! im sort of in the same boat! met a girl thru a date service thingy(sad i know) and weve been texting and calling each other! but everytime we go to meet something her end happens!!!!! been 4 times now!!!!! but finally met her sunday even tho it was brief! and we got on well and had a smooch! she text me after we met and said she thought i was lovely and i said the same about her! and really thought we were gonna get somewhere! but this week shes had a week off from work and we were gonna spend the day together today but she didnt contact me at all to let me know what was going on????? and her mobile isnt working now???? what do i do????

Hang fire too i guess...the one i'm after does work a lot and confesses to being a bit 'blonde' so it could be the same with yours....just circumstances messing with both your plans...

FATBOY
07-07-2005, 21:10
lol its a lot more trickier than yours i think! shes 23 and married(seperated and hes long gone) with a kiddy of 2 years old! but all along ive said to her please just be upfront and honest with me! dunno what the **** shes playing at tho?

Karen
07-07-2005, 21:29
lol its a lot more trickier than yours i think! shes 23 and married(seperated and hes long gone) with a kiddy of 2 years old! but all along ive said to her please just be upfront and honest with me! dunno what the f*ck shes playing at tho?

23/married&separated/kid - sounds like a lot to take on even before you get to the difficulties of the relationship between you two :?

FATBOY
07-07-2005, 21:48
yeah true! but i just wanna start somewhere and take it nice and slowly!

Karen
07-07-2005, 21:55
Well hope it goes well. Seems like most people just want someone to be upfront/open and honest in a relationship, not easy to find though I don't think.

u33db
08-07-2005, 15:02
Hahahahaha - kick fcukin ass!!!

Got a reply back - she is just working a lot but should have some nights off after monday...relief i tell you! :) Phew...this is possibly the best year i've had in ages...new job, getting in shape and an extremely extremely lovely girl to meet! Good times all the way...

"It's on...its on like donkey kong!"

:D

J o n
08-07-2005, 15:41
whoa tiger, you sound FAR too keen, put her off a bit, tell her you cant make it monday and say you'll arange another time and call her... make her sweat on it. when you do meet make sure your late as well.

Swervin_Mervin
08-07-2005, 15:46
Having not read any of teh above posts, my advice is smash her flaps in.

Thank you.

u33db
08-07-2005, 15:50
whoa tiger, you sound FAR too keen, put her off a bit, tell her you cant make it monday and say you'll arange another time and call her... make her sweat on it. when you do meet make sure your late as well.

TheJesus: Fcuk that - you snooze you loose! Seriously though - shes does work a lot so will have to see her whenever i can...not getting into playing games like being late or making her sweat as knowing my luck it'll backfire! Shes only letting me know on monday when sees free so it'll be later in the week...

Merv: Bit graphic!!

LEIGH-ANNE
08-07-2005, 16:26
WELL CHUFFED FOR YA MATE - HOPE IT GOES WELL FOR U MONDAY, BUT DONT GET UPSET IF SHE DONT GET AROUND TO EMAILING YOU MONDAY, MONDAYS CAN BE BUSY DAYS REMEMBER, JUST STAY COOL THO

WE ALL AWAIT NOW WOT SHE HAS TO SAY FOR HERSLEF MONDAY NOW???!!!!