PDA

View Full Version : 2000 clio 172 46000 mile's £3200

webby
06-05-2009, 22:23
Very low milage for the year it works out at just over 5000 mile a year!
Good service history, iv spend loads of money on it over the past year. Only got a couple of stamps in the book but got loads of service receipts and m.o.t's which are all from renault.

Its had the all important cambelt done 01/02/2008 at the same time had the alternator belt done.
Recently its also had a genuine aux kit fitted.
M.o.t until November and Taxed until June.

It was serviced last august, so its due a minor service which would only be oil change and oil filter so won't be very expensive.
In 11/08 i purchased some konisports which has dramatically improved the handling of the car. It handled very good before but i wanted to improve it even more.

More items its had changed in the last year:-
Front brakes-ferodo ds2500 pads £100, brembo vented discs £100 Ap racing 5.1 race brake fluid
Rear brakes-discs, pads and bearing £250
welded stronger exhaust hanger on to stop any movement
Two brand new headlights from the Hella factory

Also my mecanic (preps race cars) thinks one of the prevois owners spent a small fortune on the exhaust, full stainless steel system with a hidden backbox but sounds amazing when the revs build up!

The exterior is very clean with hardly any stone chips over the front end. But recently the rear quarter panel got a tiny scratch about 8 inches long but only very light didn't go back to the metal or primer. But it wont polish out.

The interior is very good, an area where phase 1's are effected most are the drivers seat bolsters and steering wheels mine shows little wear compared to most others. The rear bench has never really been sat in from my friends=spotless!

I have two sets of alloys the original set of 15in oz racing F1's and some very rare 15in antracite Speedline 2118's which cost my a small fortune. i will be letting the car with both unless you don't want two sets! Both have michelins on with good tread on all.

My car has been treated with much respect and has had no money spared when replacing or improving parts. Always warmed up properly before using it performance,not used for work was only a weekend car for me. no boy racer stickers and no hugh speaker in the boot, just modifications to genuinly improve the cars character.

More pictures can be spent via email.
Anybody wishing to test drive the car will need to come with proof of fully comp insurance!

£3200 no offers

Thanks matt
Mobile 07751884902
home 01564 784174

pictures added friday

webby
11-05-2009, 19:19
pics here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=419327