PDA

View Full Version : Drive Carefully

Swervin_Mervin
05-07-2005, 16:44
ONLY FOR THE NON-=SQUEAMISH (http://www.seat-klub.cz/crash/)

<barf> :(

Mark_Ritchspeed
05-07-2005, 17:13
:(

Um, **** ME is about all I can say.

Swervin_Mervin
05-07-2005, 17:16
"Apparently the Seat did a blind overtake on a convoy of cars. The truck coming the other way was on cruise control the driver didn't see the Seat until the point of impact. Seat was doing 90 on impact. "

Think on people when you're doing your silly overtaking manoevres.

northy
05-07-2005, 17:48
Jesus thats well bad.

thats seriously bad. couldnt look after the first pic.

richy
05-07-2005, 17:50
that cant be fcuking real! jeeeez

Martin
05-07-2005, 17:53
Seen it on pgti forum...bit gruesome! Spose it would quick with a decapitation...

2 live
05-07-2005, 19:51
its the passengers final resting place........arm over eyes not lookin at wots happenin...........that makes it look real to me lol

Lunner
05-07-2005, 19:57
2 words 'holy shit!'

2 live
05-07-2005, 21:13
obviously driving beyond the limits of the car, the drivers ability and the road conditions would allow

no sympathy tbh

Bazzeray
05-07-2005, 22:45
thats ****in harsh!

brings home the concequenses when doin overtaking tho!

KingStromba
05-07-2005, 22:48
Overtaking a queue of traffic and hit the truck head on.

No sympathy

VIPERONE
05-07-2005, 23:23
when your there in person its worse :-| a shit part of my job.

2 live
06-07-2005, 09:42
Overtaking a queue of traffic and hit the truck head on.

No sympathy

fukkin ell..u actually agreeing with me :lol:

Dilusi
06-07-2005, 11:13
Holy shit, wonder what the last thing to go through there minds was.......the dashboard maybe?

2 live
06-07-2005, 11:17
id say it was probably.........SCANIA lol

Tommo
06-07-2005, 15:08
Altho they did a stupid thing, it was a mistake and nobody deserves that!

I have sympathy for the families, gotta feel sorry for them

katbloke
06-07-2005, 22:35
saw this on www.b0g.org

Self inflicted no sympathy but am sorry for the guys/girls clearing the mess up.

Zollo
06-07-2005, 22:56
I can't believe some of you are being so harsh! There's a very fine line between making a mistake, getting away with it and having a laugh about it, and doing the same, but not being so lucky and suffering the very harsh consequences.

Clearly this was a serious lack of judgement and a stupid thing to do, but I could put money on people on this forum (me included may be), that may have done something just as bad, but luckily got away with it. I remember reading something about someone on here trying to keep up with others and ending up on the other side of the road. That could have resulted in something very serious.

When you're young, easily influenced, over-excitable and don't quite realise the potential severity of your behaviour, you do silly things and unfortunately stuff like this can happen. I don't condone this level of irresponsible driving, but I just think it's sad, unlike some :roll:

Don't be so quick to judge and be quite so self-righteous, I guess is what I'm saying.

MrAtego
10-07-2005, 09:23
So if the seat was doing 90, and the truck was o at the speed limit of 40 may have been more, total speed at impact would have been 130mph, poor bastards, its the passenger I feel more sorry for.

2 live
10-07-2005, 11:04
zollo mate i know what ur saying..... and iv lost quite a few friends in car crashes bike accidents, some being dicks , some it wasnt their fault.

like you its the clearup guys i feel sorry for, what a shit job

but theres nowt to say that the passenger wasnt egging him on. so he could be as much to blame.

theres always more to these things than the picture shows..........was he pissed?? did he actually have a license?? was it a stolen car?? lots of things could have happened b4 this.

not being harsh....its like when a forum member dies in a car club, u get all the righteous 1s.....' you should never break the law and speed ' etc etc etc. 'we must remember him by not speeding' etc.

if they were speeding then they knew what they were doing behind the wheel...if they didnt know what theyre doing behind the wheel, but think they do..and crash..i have no sympathy with tHem.

a good driver is one that can drive fast...........and SAFE