PDA

View Full Version : Easy now......

Haynesey
09-03-2009, 23:38
Yo,
Have been looking for a mk1 clio forum and could only find this one and clio sport (not really mk1)
Im afraid I dont have a Williams, but I do love them and will most probably own one soon enough!

I mainly drive a mk3 golf vr6 but have just bought a mk1 clio 1.8 8v rsi as a daily drive/car for my missus which wil end up being stripped out for weekend fun I expect when the other cars are all sorted :)

Cheers, Ben

toddjnr
09-03-2009, 23:41
welcome to the club mate.ive just sold my golf vr6 highline and bought myself a williams 2 :lol:
wish i had done it sooner. :D

Haynesey
09-03-2009, 23:50
welcome to the club mate.ive just sold my golf vr6 highline and bought myself a williams 2 :lol:

Cheers mate...... do you find the clio a lot better then? Really into my golfs though, have been for years and planning on getting it turbo'd soon to push sround the 400bhp mark, also got it booked in for a full respray etc hence the reason i needed the clio for a daily driver!! :D

rob-legend
10-03-2009, 01:14
welcome aboard mate :D

toddjnr
10-03-2009, 08:52

Cheers mate...... do you find the clio a lot better then? Really into my golfs though, have been for years and planning on getting it turbo'd soon to push sround the 400bhp mark, also got it booked in for a full respray etc hence the reason i needed the clio for a daily driver!! :D
ive had 3 golfs over the years,2 of which were vr6's.i loved them to bits,thought the were great fun etc but i do find the williams alot more fun to drive.plus there alot cheaper to run. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haynesey
10-03-2009, 09:57

ive had 3 golfs over the years,2 of which were vr6's.i loved them to bits,thought the were great fun etc but i do find the williams alot more fun to drive.plus there alot cheaper to run. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah thats one thing about the vr6 - the economy isnt exactly great!!
Another reason for me having the clio - do 50 miles a day which costs me about a tenner in the vr!

Cheers rob legend :)

LEIGH-ANNE
10-03-2009, 10:42
Welcome along mate, get a pic up of this clio then :D

16v_paddy
10-03-2009, 12:06
:imwithstupidup: :welcome:

Haynesey
10-03-2009, 13:40
Cheers, I'll get some pics up soon as I can get some..... only picking it up 2nite, but is off a mate so know the car well!