PDA

View Full Version : Attention all NickFr Fans...

NickFr
04-07-2005, 05:37
Hya Folks,
Mrs NickFr here.
Well things quite frankly look shit on all sides.
Nick is stuck in Brittany working for the most rank unprofessional company he's ever had the misfortune to find. The sales Manager just walked out, complete with the Admin secretary (G/F) and they've taken a good portion of the database and client list with them.... the fact that said Sales manager was handing all juicy sales leads to said G/F who only worked in sales two days a week, yet had achieved overal second place in company sales.... dodgy, dodgy!! Now there's a wanker in charge who wouldn't know how to inspire a dry frog to find a wet gulch.... and people are leaving left right and centre because the Big Bods at the top are totally clueless as to what to do!
And let's not mention the car.... oh, ok then, let's mention the car....
Still needs new sus springs at front, and rear shocks adjusted due to previous owner sawing the springs down himself (they're slightly different lenghts.... jeez!!!) and he's still trying to get this llamda fitted.... he's got til the end of the month, or else it's another automatic "MOT" (french version) failure....

Guys; do me a huge favour.... send him a postcard. Just cheer him up a bit. He's got to stick another two months there to fulfil his contract, and he's frankly feeling a bit isolated and cut off. Just drop him a line and give him a verbal pat on the back... a ClioWilliams "group hug" - !!

NICK ABRAHAM (CONSEILLER/VENDEUR)
HAVEN EUROPE
DOMAINE de KERLANN
(Parc d'Hotellerie de Plein Air)
LAND ROSTED
29330 PONT-AVEN
FRANCE

I'm sure he'd feel cheered up by a few choice words in the right direction.... !! :lol:

Let him "reach out and touch your sincerity"....
It would be a big help. Boost his confidence a bit and let him know he's not on his little lonesome. And I really would personally consider it a huge favour!

Thanks for 'listening', guys

MrsNickFr. :wink:

northy
04-07-2005, 07:46
I'll get intouch tonight Mrs NickFr.

snakeylady
04-07-2005, 12:31
a great big hug coming up!!

Swervin_Mervin
04-07-2005, 13:15
A hearty slap on the back from the Sharston division as well.

2 live
04-07-2005, 14:37
and the n/w crew.

Andy
04-07-2005, 20:36
and the n/w crew.

8)

NickFr
06-07-2005, 14:05
Thanks you guys 'n' gals - it will really make his day.... he's already received one card from King Stromba - hands together and thanks a whole bunch King! keep up the good work everyone - I know Nick will post the moment he gets back home... But that will be in November....! So this is an amazing thing you folks are doing, and I for one truly, truly appreciate it! :wink: :D

summeh
07-07-2005, 02:52
shocking, why doesnt he have net access :shock:

NickFr
07-07-2005, 21:54
Because - horror of horrors - where he works does not have broadband, and at 9 euros an hour, it whacks up the pennies - besides, he really doesn't get much time - anyone in the tourism industry will vouch for the fact that there's no such thing as 'regular hours'....! You could always bunch together and go on a day-trip jolly jaunt to hassle the guy.... be careful though - he'll sell you a state of the art holiday chalet - !! They don't call Nick the silver-tongued smoothie for nuthin'! You have been warned!! :lol: