PDA

View Full Version : HYbrid Plaque

hill_power_clio
06-02-2009, 18:13
Hi All;

had a nice idea the other day to make HYbrid (or williams) plaques in the same or similar style to that of the Clio Williams original one. This is mainly of course for the niche that have valvers with 2.0 blocks in but essentially can be used on any setup...

You may have seen the Hybrid logo used before...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/HybridLogo_2.jpg

The idea being to work off that logo to make a plaque we could use as interior trickery - basically just one of those nice little forums touches.

Looking at the first batch of samples we have used any design (PG being powergaskets; just a company name used for the gaskets I made for the thermal intake gasket in the for sale section!).

My main thoughts would be to generate a more identical replica to that of the williams - i.e. replace the big W with the big HY, change the williams writing to Hybrid and then the number... I was thinking that as some forums do - use the last three letters of your car reg?

I don't mind making these up customally but you have to drawn the line somewhere and I don't know about your views on this but if they were all the same just with the customisation of the reg number in place of the williams ID then that would be fine? if they were all the same just with different ID plates it would make it quite a unique little forum thing!

The inital batch has also been made in an acrylic - you can see the x3 different materials used; the thick gold, thick silver and then the sticky backed brushed look. Could potentially get them made in metal but obviously acrylic would be cheaper and easier to work with.

This is just a first batch to gauge interest and to gather thoughts so obviously the plaque needs some adjustments in terms of size and design but comments welcome....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/HybridPlaque3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/HybridPlaque.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/HybridPlaque2.jpg

(Obviously making these also with a sticky backed option means you dont have to rivet them on - but again not a problem to cut with ready made holes.)

pricing at this stage unknown but certainly not a lot!

Cheers

LEIGH-ANNE
06-02-2009, 19:12
That looks like quite a good idea. Especically if ur plate can be added insead of Num 89er

I thinbk the middle one looks best.... :D

richy
06-02-2009, 19:18
i like the look of the brushed plaque, wouldnt mind the reg or somehting on it

rob-legend
06-02-2009, 19:51
thats awesome!!

just a pity i drive a williams :shock: :roll: :lol:

hill_power_clio
06-02-2009, 20:14
I thought it would be quite good too to be honest!

If we get enough people interested in them I'll be able to get them knocked up for cheap!

People put comments on here and if enough interest I'll make a for sale thread...

Sticky back or Rivet is quite important so I can determine thickest sticky back material I have if people want them thick?

Cheers

Justin..
06-02-2009, 20:18
i'd like a silver one if you can supply fixings else just a stickey backed brushed one

Justin..
06-02-2009, 20:19
dont want the pg emblem though

Jamie.
06-02-2009, 21:10
I would love one with Williams or 172 on it or something as a keyring.

snowman
06-02-2009, 22:27
Id be interested,middle one looks best imo 8)

hill_power_clio
07-02-2009, 13:10
I am going to cap this to:

HYbrid design
and
Williams design

purely because custom after custom will be too much admin/hardwork.. Also keeping them the same will be a nice touch I feel.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/WilliamsPlaque.jpg

Looking at the original it also says Renault across the bottom.

Does anybody want this on?

Finally no problem adding a hole and potentially even supplying the keyring loop too. :)

bendee
07-02-2009, 13:58
baaaaa cant belive this lol i was going to get a plaque paint it black and stick the same HYbrid sticker on it in the colours of my car gonna look like ive took the idea from this now :( gutted

good idea tho.

hill_power_clio
07-02-2009, 18:17
its ok mate - I'll just make you one - sure I can get orange acrylic and cut into it so writing would be black?

katbloke
07-02-2009, 20:00
rounded corners would be nice also

Laine_16v
08-02-2009, 11:25
Ooooooh i like these, i want one!

hill_power_clio
08-02-2009, 18:24
Yep rounded corners shouldn't be a problem...

Would think having the gradient on the edge would be though but don't expect to use the material as thick as shown.

What do we think Renault across the bottom or not?

Justin..
08-02-2009, 18:27
would be better for mass production costs intstead of your number plate.

rob-legend
08-02-2009, 18:52
if you make a willy one i'dbe in for it being a willy 3 owner :oops: :wink: :lol:

jam13
08-02-2009, 22:36
good idea and i think that the last three letters of the no plate on the plaque is good as idividualisation!

Tullyvernon
09-02-2009, 11:34
Id be up for one for the williams 3

hill_power_clio
09-02-2009, 19:41
Does the williams 3 not have a plaque then??

I was thinking Renault as well as the individual number plate thing.

I think to make it worth anything they should be individual and other than a bit of extra admin it isn't a biggy....

unless of course people would rather just have renault.

Could anybody send me exact dimensions of the original??

LEIGH-ANNE
09-02-2009, 20:12
Only the willy 1's have the plaque matey.

Id be up for one too but i own a 2. :twisted:

rob-legend
09-02-2009, 22:40
come on! someone send the guy the dimensions! someone on here must be a williams 1 owner. :roll: :lol:

16v_paddy
10-02-2009, 01:13
The lazy git could've made a decent measurement from the space on my dash :roll: he was in there long enough pissing about with the camera :P

Matty86
10-02-2009, 01:40
ooooh... normally i'm against 'stick on tat' but that looks awesome! :D

dhay14
10-02-2009, 10:25
nice item, i'm in for one for the Turbo :twisted:

cliokiz
10-02-2009, 10:36
Like it, i'd be interested in one or two!

Oszy
10-02-2009, 11:32
I want one too! :)

mr sexman
10-02-2009, 17:13
nice, i like them,

id be interested in 2

hill_power_clio
10-02-2009, 19:28
The lazy git could've made a decent measurement from the space on my dash :roll: he was in there long enough pissing about with the camera :P

We want exact dimensions not a rough guess... unlike some I like to do a proper job :wink:

hill_power_clio
10-02-2009, 19:32
No problems...

if someone can get me the exact dimensions I'll get some made up with...

HYbrid

or

Williams on them

with individual number plate - last three letters only please.

We will leave the Renault bit off.

I'd prefer to do them all in one colour as it means buying less material but if neccessary can do all x3 as shown I suppose.

Would we prefer stickybacked or holes for rivets?
Stickbacked may vary price/colour.

steve_3125
10-02-2009, 21:30
would also be interested good idea!

gazz81
10-02-2009, 21:51
Definitely up for one of these

rob-legend
10-02-2009, 22:28
could the willy ones be gold with blue writing like the originals?

adamski
10-02-2009, 22:51
They look awesome mate i would be up for one. Would it be possilbe to have engine number instead of reg?

So for example in my case

HYbrid
B18FT

?

I would prefere silver personally and rivet holes :) just my input

u33db
10-02-2009, 23:14
Just an idea but you could mass produce a generic plaque in alloy then use a letter punch set to do any individualisation like number plates/engine codes etc.

This would look more 'factory' - IIRC that probably what reno did wit the willy ones.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=217873

16v_paddy
10-02-2009, 23:19

We want exact dimensions not a rough guess... unlike some I like to do a proper job :wink:

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo oooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :lol: who lit the fuse on your tampon?? :P

Justin..
10-02-2009, 23:20
lol! i'll text wobba tomoro and get some accurate measurements if he'll let me :lol:

hill_power_clio
10-02-2009, 23:56
Yeah sounds good mate.

I like all the ideas lads so appreciate the input but obviously to make it worth while I need to cap it down otherwise will become admin mayhem...

NB: Still looking into the possibility of cutting these in metal.

Using the materials shown above I'd prefer to cut them in the thicker acrylic as it is easier and safer to work with, the laminate on the thin stuff is hard work. Also with the thicker stuff I think it WILL be feasible to chamfer off the edges (as well as rounding the corners) so even more like the original plaque.

Working with the thicker material does give us more colour options but means we can't use the brushed look sadly but the solid gold or solid silver does look good in the flesh - less tacky IMO.

The thicker material is more durable and with a thicker top acrylic makes the writing look better in the flesh as you get a deeper cut.

u33db - difficult to punch into this current material mate as it is acrylic however I'd suggest if anyone wanted to do this (and certainly for any alloy metal ones as you suggest if I produce) just quote to leave the personalisation bit out and punch it in yourself - too much room for human error on my part otherwise!

adamski - we could do engine codes if people want.....

whats the general concensus? do we want to keep it to just three leg retters or engine code or what? I think it would be nice to keep them the same if possible for a bit of coherency?

rob-legend Might be able to do willy ones in gold with blue writing yes but only on the thicker material - will confirm this.

Finally; I can apply the adhesive backing afterwards so I'm hoping to keep the same price for rivet holes or sticky back - i.e. just quote when ordering scenario.

To have one made as a keyring - not a problem. Can supply complete with keyring loop - just needs a bigger hole! This would again be at a very very similar or exact same price as the

To make this financially viable I would prefer not to send them recorded delivery - unless of course people would rather pay the extra to have it sent in this manner? I think you all know from my gasket sales everyone has recieved on time and nobody has missed any deliveries but I do understand as I get sick of loosing stuff in the post!

good feedback peeps niceone! :D

rob-legend
13-02-2009, 00:29
i think you should do last three on all of them, so they all have something in common, when's this going to start then? has anyone given you measurements?

oh and do a gold and blue willy one :wink: uut of gold too (if it doesnt cost the earth) :lol:

hill_power_clio
13-02-2009, 19:51
me too mate!

I am just waiting for some kind soul to give me the exact dimensions so I can't get one proper one made up for you all to look at and approve - then let the production commence!

rob-legend
16-02-2009, 15:39
has no one measured the plaque yet?

c'mon guys!!!!!!!

Essexbiggzy
16-02-2009, 16:39
defo be interested in these

wavy
16-02-2009, 17:25
its 65mm long
23mm high

MikeTCB
16-02-2009, 17:35
I'd be up for a replica of my Willy plaque as a keyring as well :)

16v_paddy
16-02-2009, 18:53
will get something knocked up from those dimensions then chaps and revert ASAP

cheers

hill_power_clio
16-02-2009, 19:20
will get something knocked up from those dimensions then chaps and revert ASAP

cheers

(^^ house mate left his login signed in! ^^)

rob-legend
16-02-2009, 21:26
awesome :D

hill_power_clio
17-02-2009, 00:33
Can also now confirm that you will be able to select sticky backed, keyring hole or rivet hole when ordering.

Chamfer should also now be fine - also rounded corners

bad news - can't do gold with blue writing. best to go gold/black. (could do white/blue or blue/white).

Personally I think the gold/black in the flesh would be best.

hill_power_clio
18-02-2009, 19:13
Before we start knocking up in CAD what do we think to these (rather rushed!) photoshop ideas - this is what I had invisged for the plaque initially?

Obviously for the williams would just knock up the same.

the 'NVG' is the number plate end three letters...

stickbacked (without rivet holes)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/plaque_idea1.jpg

(with rivet holes)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/plaque_idea2.jpg

what do we reckon?

rob-legend
18-02-2009, 21:50
cool, but where's the willy ones :twisted:

hill_power_clio
18-02-2009, 22:19
Bl**dy hell mate one thing at a time! lol

need views on these as this is what I'm making them for - the Williams ones will be exactly the same - just with swapped lettering - so you get the picture!

if everyone is happy with it, layout, reg number then I'll get going!

snowman
18-02-2009, 22:43
Looks ace mate 8) ,personally id prefer silver as a hybrid isnt the same as a Wiliams but if Gold is the general agreement then ho hum itll have to be that,lol

Last 3 digits of reg is good as mines HYB

hill_power_clio
19-02-2009, 01:33
Good push to have Hybrid ones in silver and Williams ones in Gold if this is the general concensus?

Tanks
19-02-2009, 07:02
Glad i opened this thread! Looks like a really sound idea especialy since your takeing time on them. Not some cheap 'tat' u buy in halfords.

I think they shouldn't be the same colour as the williams plaques. I think its a matter of respect to to car. (if that don't sound to gay!)

Also would be great for those who have spent money and time 'hybrid-ing' their clios. Adds abit of a personal touch. When mine is all done would be nice to add a plaque.

Maby i'll Have ITB on mine, for inlet throttle bodies :twisted:

LEIGH-ANNE
19-02-2009, 20:01
Hill_power_clio - u live with lee then? :D

Yea i think that would be best to have the gold and silver for hybrid and williams.... One question tho....might have missed it sorry but wot will the HY be replaced with when its the williams ones?? :? :wink:

Tanks - yes mate ur gay! :wink: :P

Tanks
19-02-2009, 21:29
lol cheeky!

Would need to be rivit holes imo.

16v_paddy
19-02-2009, 21:52

He's my personal little bitch that's gonna get a spanking in the morning :twisted:

rob-legend
19-02-2009, 22:26

Yea i think that would be best to have the gold and silver for hybrid and williams.... One question tho....might have missed it sorry but wot will the HY be replaced with when its the williams ones?? :? :wink:

Tanks - yes mate ur gay! :wink: :P

a "W" ? :P

hill_power_clio
20-02-2009, 18:57
yeah an original W!

yeah live with lee; he loves me dearly you see and would love to give me a spanking but it just isn't going to happen I'm afraid lol

silver Hybrid and gold williams sounds good to me.

you can suggest rivets or stickbacked when purchasing.

I will now aim to get some finals made up, photograph them and then post back up on here but making a final for sale thread.

As a rough guide I expect them to be in the region of £6.50 - £7.50 each posted. Does that sound about right?

Tanks
20-02-2009, 19:17
sounds fair fella

katbloke
20-02-2009, 20:35
id like something befitting a williams 2, something like the original 1 ones, but instead of the number have williams to or something, retaining everything else the willy 1 plaque has

rob-legend
20-02-2009, 21:19
sounds awesome, bargain :D

richy
20-02-2009, 21:24
silver one with rivits i think! do you supply rivits lol

16v_paddy
20-02-2009, 21:32
yeah live with lee; he loves me dearly you see and would love to give me a spanking but it just isn't going to happen I'm afraid lol

Yeah, afraid it'll be something much worse :P Any more of your lip young chap and I'll be teabaggin ya at half 6 in the mornin when I finish work :twisted:

snowman
21-02-2009, 19:49
Great stuff,ill deffo be purchasing one of these,price sounds cool aswell 8)

volymmannen
21-02-2009, 20:08
performance tuning :muahaha:

hill_power_clio
22-02-2009, 12:30
id like something befitting a williams 2, something like the original 1 ones, but instead of the number have williams to or something, retaining everything else the willy 1 plaque has

Will try mate; more designs means more time spent and more messing around with the lazers/CAD so price may have to go up a tiny bit but will knock something up for you to look up.

Was actually finking more like just a number 2 or 3 put over the top right corner of the main W?

I'll find out about supplying rivets but not much good me doing that if you dont have a rivet gun - you can get rivets/gun from halfords for about a £10er these days anyway :wink:

Glad pricing is about right too - may be able to put something in for discounts if you say buy x2 or buy a keyring to go with it, etc. Will have to go away n think about that one.

Sure you will gain about 15bhp from these as well? :wink:

jodydid
22-02-2009, 22:05
looking good i deffo want a hybrid one maybe 2 good work :wink:

snowman
23-02-2009, 19:22
15bhp :lol: cool,ill take six

Essexbiggzy
26-02-2009, 11:48
Count me in on the hybrid plaque

hill_power_clio
26-02-2009, 17:39
hi all;

sorry for the delay not had chance to knock up a final drawing yet - will do shortly though - will keep you posted.

my plan is to produce one initially - get feedback from whowever buys it and then following the feedback do a mass production.

hill_power_clio
27-02-2009, 20:16
Is this what we are after for williams plaques??

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/wplaque_idea3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/wplaque_idea2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/wplaque_idea1.jpg

Cheers

rob-legend
27-02-2009, 22:00
yeah, but the w looks a bit too stretched :P

mossyv6
27-02-2009, 23:25
They look spot on mate.

I will have one please.

Williams 2 LPB

Will also have a hybrid as soon as finalise the design.

16v_paddy
27-02-2009, 23:29
yeah, but the w looks a bit too stretched :P

How about if the big W was less stretched widthways so the number can be put next to the williams bit in the same font

Somebody agree with me so I can go to him tomorrow and go :tongue3: told you so! ner ner na ner ner :lol:

hill_power_clio
28-02-2009, 14:14
and where do you suggest I get the font from?!

Also to reduce it widthways enough to get a number in next to the Williams text would mean it looking ridiculously thin I think....

the 'W' is the exact sime stretch as in the original williams writing? It is literally blown up and cut out the 'illiams' Is that not what we want then?

hill_power_clio
28-02-2009, 14:16
suppose we could get the number by taking a photo / scan of someone with a williams 2 or 3 but still the 'W' would have to be on some serious weight watchers

hill_power_clio
28-02-2009, 14:24
Hows about an italic number to make the W look less leant over or squashing the number up against the W to balance it out?

Lets not have a thousand ideas we dont want to be doing this forever but agreed it wants to be right!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/wplaque_idea_italicno.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/wplaque_idea_italicnosquashed.jpg

What do we think?

rob-legend
28-02-2009, 20:08
less stretch :wink:

come on willy one owners, send your pics in :P

hill_power_clio
01-03-2009, 19:18
The original 'W' is a totally different design to the writing. for me to immitate that I will need someone to take a pic of a plaque perfectly flat - no angle on the shot to mess up the angles etc - pref one scanned in would be best.

Using the 'w' from the williams writing with less stretch would look a bit weird IMO.

Need a scanned original or flat photo to do it justice - if anyone can get me one I'll copy it.

rob-legend
02-03-2009, 00:28
mat brown? you must have a plaque lying about ? :wink:

hill_power_clio
03-03-2009, 17:35
someone can surely take a photo flat with macro mode on a decent digi cam? or has anyone got a good pic I can work from?

come on we are so close! :D

rob-legend
03-03-2009, 18:11
i know! haha i can almost see it on my dash :wink:

LEIGH-ANNE
03-03-2009, 19:50
I cant believe no one has actually taken meaurements for us yet?!

Was gona say for this poor bloke but its actually for the rest of us too :cry:

Justin..
03-03-2009, 19:52
I'll speak to Dan and take my camera to work tomorrow!!

wavy
03-03-2009, 20:07
cant get a good pick this time of night but heres a decent pic from google

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N62jN4qlWY4/SJgfP96ZNSI/AAAAAAAAAxI/fyY58h8Ec3c/s320/plaque.JPG

wavy
03-03-2009, 20:07
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N62jN4qlWY4/SJgfP96ZNSI/AAAAAAAAAxI/fyY58h8Ec3c/s320/plaque.JPG

hill_power_clio
04-03-2009, 17:30
nice one mate - will do my best with that.. its not very flat so will just have to do my best and see what you all think!
lol

will revert with a design ASAP

hill_power_clio
04-03-2009, 19:12
right then boys n girls - is this what we are after? or do we want the number still to be in italics?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/new_williams_idea_sample2.jpg

hope we are there now! lol

MAXIBOY
04-03-2009, 20:24
very nice

16v_paddy
04-03-2009, 21:12
are we happy with that? basically the lazer will cut through the top layer of acrylic to reveal the black beneath.

would we be happier to see an actual one made first with a photograph or shall we just go for it now and start getting a list together? :D

16v_paddy
04-03-2009, 21:13
ahhh!! mates login again... sorry! hill_power_clio

hill_power_clio
04-03-2009, 21:13
:D

rob-legend
04-03-2009, 22:34
yeaahhhhhhh minty mint :D

torranzinho
05-03-2009, 10:45
I'm Portuguese and i wont one plaque with number 1996 that is the year of my clio.

can you send me one to Portugal?

eternalife
05-03-2009, 13:01
Tacky idea imo - Each to their own. :roll:

LEIGH-ANNE
06-03-2009, 11:33
Yea i think most will go along with that - dont think the 2 needs to be italic really....

Could u do one of these to see how it would look or does that cost as much money as making a bunch of em? Would be good to see what they would actually look like imo

Wobba
06-03-2009, 15:18
My car is awaiting a ruler Justin. I will measure it myself tomorrow if you like.

Justin..
06-03-2009, 19:09
go for it mate, my head switches off once i leave work lol

hill_power_clio
07-03-2009, 15:42
lads dimensions are sorted - someone already posted them up.

Going with the design without the italic numbers - I will get a batch made for photograph purposes, confirm they meet your approval and then we can sort out sellin them.

I'm thinking for my benefit to do like a group buy status so I can cut a batch at once rather than in dribs and drabs - if thats ok with everyone?

Obviously they will always be available but the initial bigger batch I could do in one go and this would also help costings.

Cheers

rob-legend
07-03-2009, 18:57
sounds good to me :D

hill_power_clio
12-03-2009, 19:24
right folks - away for the weekend now but should have some pics of the revised plaques for you by monday evening.

Sorry for the delay.

:D Chris

rob-legend
12-03-2009, 19:28
mnt :D

franksvalver
13-03-2009, 19:51
Id like a plaque with that W and turbo written afterwards. Think it would be quite cool

hill_power_clio
17-03-2009, 17:51
too many ideas now! lol

Right - here we have a near as dammit final product...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/PLAQUEFINAL_ALL.jpg

Obviously the '2' can be removed or replaced with a '3' dependant on which williams you have.

All williams plaques will be in gold, all hybrid ones in silver.

The only difference on these will be that the squared off non-keyring plaques shown will also be rounded corners.

Do we have approval?!

Currently the non-keyring ones are stickybacked - if possble I'd like to just make all the plaques stickybacked as it means less admin/errors for me... obviously the option is there still for the people who want to rivet to drill through? I can do the rivet holes if this is a problem - just trying to simplify it all a bit!

Comments welcome - lets get these going at last! LOL :D

Laine_16v
17-03-2009, 19:12
me want

jodydid
17-03-2009, 19:14
that looks right on the money i want a hybrid one please :wink: with mkl on it

hill_power_clio
17-03-2009, 21:50
That sounds like good enough confirmation for me - I'll generate a For Sale group buy thread for the initial batch so can cut them all at once.

Will post that up tomorrow.

nice one! :D

Laine_16v
17-03-2009, 22:12
I wish you would keep the square edges though, that not a possibility at all?

mossyv6
17-03-2009, 23:00
I wish you would keep the square edges though, that not a possibility at all?

^^^ Good point, any chance??

LEIGH-ANNE
17-03-2009, 23:00
I love it :D

Coops
17-03-2009, 23:03
excellent stuff, keyring for 0062 williams 1 please :wink:

rob-legend
17-03-2009, 23:12
minty mint, me wanty, kering and plaque ;)

rob-legend
17-03-2009, 23:12
*keyring :oops:

rob-legend
17-03-2009, 23:26
also, i agree with the square edges (on the plaques) makes sense with the keyring so it doesn't dig in your leg! haha

katbloke
17-03-2009, 23:35
they look good apart from lack of chamfer

MikeTCB
18-03-2009, 13:22
Keyring for Williams 1 135 please.

Clio-Girl
18-03-2009, 14:07
i want one of the HYbrid ones please :D

J o n
18-03-2009, 15:20
Tacky idea imo - Each to their own. :roll:

agreed, it wont make the car anymore special and 95% of people will know it's fake. Certainly wouldn't stick it on the car, keyring yeah

geesus
18-03-2009, 16:14
apologies but i haven't been following this thread at all :oops:

can we have custom things engraved into the plaques?

hill_power_clio
18-03-2009, 17:34
the originals have rounded off corners but no problem keeping the plaque squared off at all.

geesus - yeah the idea is to have either HY, W, W2 or W3 plaque with last three letters of your reg on it.

think we are struggling with the chamfer but will have one last look at it :evil:

geesus
18-03-2009, 17:49
can i have something other than those options engraved? :wink:

something like 'Renaultsport clio cup' (in the proper logo) across the top

and 'serial no. 1285' across the bottom

or something like that?

rob-legend
18-03-2009, 19:17
*runs off to check geesus' thread :wink:

hill_power_clio
18-03-2009, 19:44
sorry mate but no or at least not at the moment - youve seen the length of time it has taken to get these plaques to an agreeable stage and thats just with limited design/text.

mossyv6
18-03-2009, 20:18
Looks spot on now, stick a for sale thread up and get some orders in pal 8)

rob-legend
18-03-2009, 20:37
Looks spot on now, stick a for sale thread up and get some orders in pal 8)

:doit:

geesus
19-03-2009, 10:25
sorry mate but no or at least not at the moment - youve seen the length of time it has taken to get these plaques to an agreeable stage and thats just with limited design/text.

ok mate i understand

let me know if theres a possibility of doing me one in the future

cheers

hill_power_clio
21-03-2009, 13:47
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=346833#346833

woo hoo! :P

hill_power_clio
24-03-2009, 17:36
come on you lot - loads of interest then only x3 sales lol