PDA

View Full Version : clio williams 2 for sale in north cornwall £1300

forddave968
06-01-2009, 19:14
Hello heres my renault clio williams 2.its done 108118 miles with full sevice history,its just had 12 months mot but the car has no tax and is sorn off the road.in the last few months the car has had a recon gearbox a new passenger side driveshaft and wheel bearing and a new clutch.i have £1000s of reciepts some of them is for 16"oz racing supper legger alloy wheels,performace brakes (drilled and grooved),morette twin headlamp conversion,full magnex stainless steel exhaust inculding de-cat but its not fitted due to mot,k/n induction kit. it drives really nice and runs perfect with no oil leaks.the interior is in perfect condition.the only bad points about the car is the power steering pump is a little bit noisey but i have heard its a comon fault,also when you change gear their is a knock it sounds like a gearbox/engine mount but its still drives fine.
i would like around £1300

if you would like to come and view the car or have any questions please email or call or txt me on 07791177878 (dave)

the car is in bude in north cornwall ex23

i dont no how to put photos on but if you go on to club clasified then ebay auctions then your see any good? and redeve83 has put a link up.the auction has ended now and is only advitised on here.