PDA

View Full Version : here we go again!!

FATBOY
30-06-2005, 21:04
http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=9&TopicID=169483&ReturnPage=&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1

well done to lloyd for catching up with this bloke and confronting him! its not as if he was gonna bash the bloke was it???? all it was ,was to just make the bloke look like a little cunt for being impatient while he was reversing out of his drive! notcie how all the cliosporters join the politically correct bandwagon! yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jamie.
30-06-2005, 21:10
fair do's to Lloyd he did the right thing IMO. and if someone knocked my mirror id do the same.

Rich
30-06-2005, 21:30
that post is absolute stupidity! people quoteing 'the book' because they have no balls to stand up for themselves when they feel threatened/upset or whatever! top marks to lloyd!

2 live
30-06-2005, 23:49
lol..nice 1 lloyd

big hp
01-07-2005, 09:41
Everyones so ****ing uptight on there.

According to Smokey i'm a thick meat head for saying i'd do the same in Lloyds position. Just don't bend over and touch my toes for every cunt more like. :roll:

Tommo
04-07-2005, 15:28
Couldn't be ar$ed reading the whole of that but got the mojorty of points...

TBH I think they were both in the wrong, him for being an impatient pr*ck and the other guy for giving chase and getting out of his car. Personally I wouldn't get out of my car to anyone, you don't know who the **** you're dealing with. My brother's mate once gave chase to a fella and got out of his car to confront him, well this ape got out with a chain wrapped around his fist and continually beat him in the head until he was unconscious. He spent 3 days in hospital. Not worth it to prove a point IMO...