PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day....

LEIGH-ANNE
23-12-2008, 19:44
So whats everyone up to on xmas day then?? Ill be at my mums on xmas day but my girls dad will be taking them for a bit at some point, so free for a bit if anyone fancies a bit of a drive like.....not sure wot time yet tho?!

Roads will be clear..... :twisted: :twisted:

richy
23-12-2008, 19:47
im on call untill 8am xmas day, hoping i dont get called out otherwise could be a long day!!

btw that starts tomorro 8am!! right untill 8am xmas day

16v_paddy
23-12-2008, 20:07
I'm working :cry:

12 hour night shifts, 6 til 6, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th :cry:

Still going to mums on xmas day and the raft race in Matlock on boxing day though :twisted:

Coops
23-12-2008, 21:44
am off up the lakes with the family, cottage with a pool and sauna,olay

xmas day will be spent drinking wine in both and collapsing in a very contented heap afterwards 8)

FATBOY
23-12-2008, 22:49
well after a messy xmas eve (starting tomorrow as soon as i finish work half day) i shall crawl out of bed at about 12/2pm on xmas day and eat my dinner and open a few pressies. then in the evening i will be getting back on it at a party round my mates house in the night. should be staying over there. boxing im going to football (ipswich vs birmingham) and getting on more of the sauce again!!! lol :drunk:

LEIGH-ANNE
23-12-2008, 23:05
sounds like u 3 wont be up till at least 12 then.....suppose it is classed as an extra day off so make the most of it guys...

trouble as i said before thats shite
Loser.....aww bless u need a comfy bean bag like i have to collapse on
Lee thats even shitter!
Fatboy.....lazy git! :wink:

FATBOY
23-12-2008, 23:46
lazy yes! but well deserved!!! all year all ive had off is my 20 days holiday(which includes the bank holidays) and one day off compassionate leave(after my bruv was rushed to hospital late one night after his car crash)

so 11 days holiday (drinking most of it) is well deserved :wink: :D 8)

schakal
23-12-2008, 23:48
i will be on internet land spamming the tits out of wc :P

only joking :lol:

FATBOY
23-12-2008, 23:53
i did think of washing the car on xmas day. would that look odd to anyone?????

stan
23-12-2008, 23:56

xmas day will be spent drinking wine in both and collapsing in a very contented heap afterwards 8)

whereabouts mate?

16v_paddy
23-12-2008, 23:56
i did think of washing the car on xmas day. would that look odd to anyone?????

If you did it wearing pink hotpants & flip flops....yes

otherwise...not really

2 live
24-12-2008, 00:24
il be getting the kids at bout 1 pm ish......after wots sounding like it could get a heavy nite tomoro, then up to me mums after theyv opened their prezzies here, for dinner, then back here

Justin..
24-12-2008, 00:35
no doubt i shall be looking at the spam on here at some point.

cant wait for it to be over tbh.

New Years is a much better celebration imo.

Coops
24-12-2008, 14:53

whereabouts mate?

buggered if i know, sister has the address over in warrington, picking her up on way past from cromford then tom tom 'ing it :lol:

J o n
24-12-2008, 15:14
will be over at the rents all day, so smokin weed and drinking beer... tbh

tonight could be a messy one too, out with 9 lives causing trouble :)

number1
24-12-2008, 17:18
Xmas Day is a great day for spinning around, however if theres plod around they have nothing in their way to catch you, id be up for a drive leigh-anne but im rather far away, was hoping to pop up and see the old man after xmas though, Southampton btw

drsmith1979
24-12-2008, 18:02
Apparently my wifes family tradition is to open all the presents on Xmas Eve then play with them Xmas day?!! haha... so it looks like Xmas day will be spent fooking about in the 2ft+ of snow with Sledges! Bring it on...

LEIGH-ANNE
24-12-2008, 18:07
Xmas Day is a great day for spinning around, however if theres plod around they have nothing in their way to catch you, id be up for a drive leigh-anne but im rather far away, was hoping to pop up and see the old man after xmas though, Southampton btw

WHOOP

well gimme a pm when ur heading this way ill rally em together.... :D

LEIGH-ANNE
24-12-2008, 18:09
Apparently my wifes family tradition is to open all the presents on Xmas Eve then play with them Xmas day?!! haha... so it looks like Xmas day will be spent fooking about in the 2ft+ of snow with Sledges! Bring it on...

I no another family that do that too.....funnily enough they used to live in USA too....sunset boulevard.... 8)

Dont think there could be much better than playing in snow on xmas day....???

Agreed everyone.....? :D

Bayliss
24-12-2008, 18:21

I no another family that do that too.....funnily enough they used to live in USA too....sunset boulevard.... 8)

Dont think there could be much better than playing in snow on xmas day....???

Agreed everyone.....? :D

playing out on the bike in the dry warm sunshine thats a better one

Or doing a trackday somewhere in the warm

usually anything but snow

LEIGH-ANNE
24-12-2008, 18:23
yea i mean traditional wise....

I was in disneyworld florida one year for xmas....even disney couldnt make it feel like christmas too me lol

Aint too bothered bout it this year, but the girls are 2 and 5 now, so have to make a special effort, they beleive lol!!

Bayliss
24-12-2008, 18:32
believe in what i'm well excited for santa coming, you wouldn't spoil it for me and many others would you??? :cry:

richy
24-12-2008, 22:09

i was brought up in germany as my dad was in the forces(born in england tho lol) and we was always allowed to open 1 present on xmas eve, a tradition over there from what i know!