PDA

View Full Version : PES 2009 - Legends mode

J o n
02-12-2008, 12:35
Anyone play this at all?

Me n 2 live were battering it last night and it's mint! We having another few games tonight Jon lad?

2 live
02-12-2008, 19:17
yeah im up for that. u need to get ur guy to work on his shooting....hes shite.........lol

J o n
03-12-2008, 12:10
yeah im up for that. u need to get ur guy to work on his shooting....hes shite.........lol

that will be difficult, it's as high as can be! lol

anyway, 3 games and scored 2 in each of them ;)

set up 3. WIN

2 live
03-12-2008, 17:52
well wen u venture no further back than the oppositions 18 yard box......wot u expect ;)

good games las nite tho...kickin ass again lol.

btw.....who set ur goals up?? lol

man of match again ...and my guys only 17 lol.

J o n
03-12-2008, 21:33
wtf!? I was almost in my own half at one point I'll have you know!

You did set me up me up with a few, but I have a rather tasty goal you scored with an inch perfect through ball from moi ;) I did well to get any goals or set any up having only run 70m with the ball too. That's an economic return in my book lad! :lol:

Must admit, were some cracking games and especially considering the skill level... still, what was the deal with those two idiots last night? I only got 9 touches on the ball... luckily managed to bag two and even set someone up lol

You need to batter through some single player though, get your dude some deserving stats and special skills! You'll start seeing him really develop after about 4 seasons. Then it gets a lot easier all of a sudden!

2 live
03-12-2008, 22:03
well just started me 3rd season. won most things, jus need international assist to add to the world cup, and top scorer, mvp, etc etc am trying WF now and have moved from spain to france. hehe....get the personal awards comin in ;)

those 2 clowns.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....had to tackle em to get a touch lol...

J o n
05-12-2008, 15:37
Average stats over 90 now (just), but best of all is 9 special abilities when the PES book released by Konami themselves says you can only get 8 :)

Oh, key to your guy becoming amazing isn't match experience points, its the amount of games, so really you want teams that are qualifying for champs league as that's a shit load of extra games

2 live
05-12-2008, 18:29
they all qualify for champs league wen i play for em lol.

3rd season, 2 league titles, 2 d1 cups, 1 european cup, world cup, just qualifying for euro now. only need that n euro masters to complete the set ;)