PDA

View Full Version : credit crucnch!!! F**k OFF

FATBOY
24-10-2008, 19:55
all i keep hearing is credit crunch this crunch that!!! its doing my nut in.. i know its a serious state that this country is in and i know its gonna get worse before it gets better. but having it rammed down your throat day after day is enough!!! anyone noticed that there isnt as many fireworks being let off this year? normally its like beirut down our way over the weeks leading upto and after guy fawkes night!!!! obviously people cant afford to waste money on them due to this crunch!!!

stan
24-10-2008, 20:21
alright alright stop going on about it! :lol:

andreas395
24-10-2008, 20:22
all i keep hearing is credit crunch this crunch that!!! its doing my nut in.. i know its a serious state that this country is in and i know its gonna get worse before it gets better. but having it rammed down your throat day after day is enough!!! anyone noticed that there isnt as many fireworks being let off this year? normally its like beirut down our way over the weeks leading upto and after guy fawkes night!!!! obviously people cant afford to waste money on them due to this crunch!!!

im with you on that one mate and have not heard 1 firework yet :shock:

Jamie.
24-10-2008, 22:20
Good, I hate fireworks.

FATBOY
24-10-2008, 22:58
same here jamie! not fair on the pets IMO

Justin..
25-10-2008, 13:03
i let some off lastnight 8)

kenny
25-10-2008, 14:21
[quote="FATBOY"]same here jamie! not fair on the pets IMO[/quote

I'v got a shit load where do you two live?

franksvalver
25-10-2008, 18:56
Loads of firework places though. Theres random containers popping up along dual carriagways with fireworks for sale :S

Coops
26-10-2008, 18:53
load of shite, went to meadowhall on friday to pick some bits up, late night and it was ****in rammed to the gills still, credit crunch my arse

MatBrown
26-10-2008, 20:03
Yeah, even on the weekly shop at Morrisons today it was the busiest i have ever seen it.
Media bullshit hype!

Mat.

titcharoony
26-10-2008, 21:04
i work part time at a petty station. the best thing is people coming in, moaning about fuel costs (still), then buying 40 fags, booze, 8 bars of chocolate, then saying really quite clever things like 'its all the bloody government and banks fault'.

essentially, what most people want is their wages to be high, all government services to cost nothing, holidays to be cheap,loans to be cheap, low tax on everything, benefits to be high when theyre claiming them, low when theyre not and the products and services they happen to purchase to only just barely make a profit.

people are muppets. **** em all.

franksvalver
26-10-2008, 22:38
i work part time at a petty station. the best thing is people coming in, moaning about fuel costs (still), then buying 40 fags, booze, 8 bars of chocolate, then saying really quite clever things like 'its all the bloody government and banks fault'.

essentially, what most people want is their wages to be high, all government services to cost nothing, holidays to be cheap,loans to be cheap, low tax on everything, benefits to be high when theyre claiming them, low when theyre not and the products and services they happen to purchase to only just barely make a profit.

people are muppets. f**k em all.

Bloody petrol station employees :wink:

MatBrown
27-10-2008, 00:49

people are muppets. f**k em all.

Saw you in there Sat afternoon when i went past.

Mat.

titcharoony
27-10-2008, 12:02
:)