PDA

View Full Version : 3 words only..............the story so far

16v_paddy
08-10-2008, 13:05
I f***king hate, people who drive their cars like slow old grannies, with piss stained seats and carpets. I wish I touched scotts big. Head! Id have made a mess as I stood on the edge Of an earth cable, that once swallowed my gorilla, then slipped a mango in my bloody big mouth and I gulped and then wondered. If boy mango tasted like I brushed my teeth then I ate it with a turd.

Some people say..... the loch ness monster has a big eye in its throbbing cocsics, but whatever the reason tis the season to eat pancakes. and jelly with a touch of err man salt and fanny batter but it tasted... like mouldy cheese and looked like an axe wound. The next day the monkey had an AIDS test and it was told to f**k off! You infected the worlds supply of felching straws inside Robert Barringtons glovebox.

Without further ado, the monkey decided, little green Indians dipped in spicy lady bean juice, would take five Mexicans and bend them into a cocked shaped balloon. Complete with nuts and a MASSIVE prince albert piercing through his bell-end. It got stuck in a truck, then a duck, then a slut that went cluck. Got hit by northy’s track s*@g before it broke her fat arse and bent his ear talking loads. Poor old Northy said the monkey.

Justin..
08-10-2008, 18:41
hahaha :lol:

white16valver
08-10-2008, 19:15
LoL :lol:

Daz.
09-10-2008, 06:54
I can instantly tell my bad taste im words :lol:

Purple
09-10-2008, 08:02
Looks even sillier

Purple
09-10-2008, 08:03
when strung together

LEIGH-ANNE
09-10-2008, 09:40
ok @ purple

hill_power_clio
09-10-2008, 18:00
ok @ purple

:lol: @ purple :lol:
You think he done it on purpose or got lost & ended up in the wrong thread? :lol: