PDA

View Full Version : brookes uni Williams

Mark One
25-09-2008, 23:07
Spotted in wheatley campus car park 25/9, are you new this year?

Nice car, noticed the rust has been sorted on the passenger side, looks ok, apart from that it's a willy 3 MINTER!

Mark :D

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/Point8/DSC00310-1.jpg

fillip
29-09-2008, 17:32
Hello

Tis mine not new this year been away on placement so just returned!

Yer unfortunately the rust on the rear arch was repaired (not too well) by the guy i bought it off it still needs final coat of paint and lacquer but tbh could proabably do with being done again as i think its starting to blister slightly again in places.

She runs like a dream though which for me is the main thing! :D

Im quite chuffed coz i havent been on here in a while and i thought i never get spotted and then one of the first posts i see is this one lol

Not seen another one around or valver what are you driving?

Mark One
30-09-2008, 22:29
I'm 2nd year BEng mechanical, just moved into a house on Cowley Road.
I've got a 1!7!2 phase 2 which i managed to get a bit of a bargain on, but I'm planning on returning to valvers (with williams widetrack :lol: ) ASAP. I don't enjoy the 172 half as much, although it is quick now with a couple of tweaks. On the lookout for a white valver and a VAG 1.8Turbo 20v AGU block to put in it. :twisted:

Where did you do placement mate? I'm trying to sort mine atm, hopefully ascari in banbury 8)

Matt_16v
30-09-2008, 22:53
Hello

Tis mine not new this year been away on placement so just returned!

Yer unfortunately the rust on the rear arch was repaired (not too well) by the guy i bought it off it still needs final coat of paint and lacquer but tbh could proabably do with being done again as i think its starting to blister slightly again in places.

She runs like a dream though which for me is the main thing! :D

Im quite chuffed coz i havent been on here in a while and i thought i never get spotted and then one of the first posts i see is this one lol

Not seen another one around or valver what are you driving?

Did you used to go to Bicester Engineering college also? I swear I recognise that number plate!?

fillip
02-10-2008, 14:16
Pm sent--Mark one

No not been to Bicester Engineering college mate and before me the car was in Stroud so must be another similar plate!

Coops
02-10-2008, 14:41
I've got a 1!7!2 phase 2 which i managed to get a bit of a bargain on, but I'm planning on returning to valvers (with williams widetrack :lol: ) ASAP. I don't enjoy the 17poo half as much, although it is quick now with a couple of tweaks. On the lookout for a white valver and a VAG 1.8Turbo 20v AGU block to put in it. :twisted:

Where did you do placement mate? I'm trying to sort mine atm, hopefully ascari in banbury 8)

ALOT of work mate, just turbo the f7p, far easier for more gains :wink:

Mark One
02-10-2008, 15:37
I've got a 1!7!2 phase 2 which i managed to get a bit of a bargain on, but I'm planning on returning to valvers (with williams widetrack :lol: ) ASAP. I don't enjoy the 17poo half as much, although it is quick now with a couple of tweaks. On the lookout for a white valver and a VAG 1.8Turbo 20v AGU block to put in it. :twisted:

ALOT of work mate, just turbo the f7p, far easier for more gains :wink:

and put up with the french gearbox snapping every 20 miles?
20v are better engines