PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy winning a laptop or an MP3 player?

cliokiz
25-09-2008, 16:04
Anyone interested?

I work for a company called Doxmart and we've recently launched our site. The idea behind it all is that you upload files/documents to sell.

It's basically en eBay for your files and documents.

If you've got some music you've made, a movie you've made, a guide you've made (a lot of the technical guides on here would be good), you can sell them on Doxmart.

The minimum price you can sell things for is 50p, but if you've got a decent document, all you need to do is upload it and get it up for sale on there.

Then you'll get royalties every time someone buys it.

Gold membership and file/document hosting is FREE at the minute for the first 1000 members, so if you register now you can sell stuff for FREE and make easy money for yourself!

The site is in constant development and has only just been launched recently, and there's a chance to win a brand new Samsung laptop and a Samsung MP3 player.

There's a very high chance you could be the winner.

You can do one of two things (or both to increase your chances) of being the winner:

* The Doxmart member who refers the most friends who register
* The Doxmart member who uploads the most documents

So, if you register and upload a whole bunch of decent documents, chances are you'll win it as there isn't a huge amount of activity at the moment!

Also, if you refer your friends, you get comission from everything they sell, but they don't lose out, the commission comes from Doxmart.

Just thought i'd give you guys a heads up as it would be really cool if someone here won the prizes :)

As the site is in beta testing (we're still developing it), please let me know if you notice any bugs or have any suggestions on how to improve it.

I think the winner of the laptop will be chosen on Monday so act quick!

Register here: https://www.doxmart.com/registration/register.aspx?Referrer=0d663086-af3d-476e-9c6c-564bd5f3e8b7

Cheers,

Kieran

cliokiz
24-10-2008, 10:00
Bump!

Loads of promotions on still for things you can win so have a look! :)

www.doxmart.com/promo (http://www.doxmart.com/promo/?r=0d663086-af3d-476e-9c6c-564bd5f3e8b7)

white16valver
24-10-2008, 13:38
Looks like it's a good idea! :)

cliokiz
24-10-2008, 14:33

I'm registered and will soon be uploading some tech guides for Valvers/Williams clios on how to do basic tasks and more advanced guides for engine changes, changing oil, changing filter etc.

Really simple stuff but could really help someone out.

I'm part of the development team of Doxmart so if there's something missing you want to see added, let me know :wink:

Jamie.
24-10-2008, 18:06
I would imagine this would cause alot of copyright issues.

Esp if like you, you are uploading guides and techies as you are not the intellectual owner are you?

Would be good as a University gathering to read reports and get your head around it.

But tbh, I don't have many files to upload or share.