PDA

View Full Version : 205mi16 v's pulsar

bill.
30-07-2008, 17:52
Had a blast with one of our "brothers" today in a pulsar gti-r, had a big exhaust and a front mount intercooler, followed him onto a big round about, where he floored it in 1st, as i did, he got a slight gap on me, stayed the same round the ra, then as we straightn'd up, i reeled him in nicely each gear, had we been side by side i have no doubt i would have pulled a few car lenghts on him, in gear acceleration mine was quicker, every gear from 1st to 4th, obviously not off the mark though, needless to say, when i passed him he didn't even give me a glance, i was going to give him a nod, some people are sore losers eh :roll:

Daz.
30-07-2008, 18:48
Was it white and a bit rough??

bill.
30-07-2008, 22:00
yeah it was white, not sure about the rough bit though? had a red sticker in the back window, could have said nismo or similar, could well have been the pizza delivery lad from domino's? think the reg was L*** MBV or similar.

You know him?

Daz.
31-07-2008, 08:09
Well I live round the corner from dominos and I always hear that lame exhaust note go steaming up the 3 meters to the next speed hump :lol:

Got those Tooras on or whatever they are last time I saw it I think - didn't expect it to be quick to be honest! whenever I see it I'm always in the missus' fiesta :evil:

Mind you can't remember the last time I saw a 205 gti in the burn!

bill.
01-08-2008, 00:29
Well I live round the corner from dominos and I always hear that lame exhaust note go steaming up the 3 meters to the next speed hump :lol:

Got those Tooras on or whatever they are last time I saw it I think - didn't expect it to be quick to be honest! whenever I see it I'm always in the missus' fiesta :evil:

Mind you can't remember the last time I saw a 205 gti in the burn!

hey! i'm not saying it wasn't quick pal.............just not quick enough :wink:

not seen another pug myself, using mine as a daily runner at the minute, till i get a golf gt tdi, so you may just bump into me, keep your eyes peeled :D

bill.
11-08-2008, 22:24
it aint the domino's pizza one, seen that one today proper, different car.

Allan
11-08-2008, 22:28
you have pizzas delivered in abloody pulsar lol, that guys must make no money at all! be bloody gone in fuel!