PDA

View Full Version : RS Tuner Pro kit

Yanoo_
16-07-2008, 17:12
A friend of mine would like to buy a RS Tuner Pro kit from the Fastchip.
http://www.fastchip.nl/component/page,shop.product_details/category_id,7/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,21/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/

Does anybody have experience with this kit? I've discussed with the Fastchip but they were very reticents :(. This kit would be used in a 17poo with Colombo & Bariani camshaft, ported and skimmed head, 12:1 compression ratio etc..., we would like to remap ECU and log the datas and use a WBO2 with this kit.
Other chances: to buy a VEMS management or to buy a Galetto interface and use ECM 2001 for remap.
Any suggestion, experience would be great!

And an other question: Have you already used a Fastchip XRD display in 16V/Williams?

Cheers

MAXIBOY
16-07-2008, 20:03
yes a think a few do...

you'll have to wait until they come along

summeh
17-07-2008, 01:04
Don't think anyone here will be using the RSTuner as thats for later models, mk2 clios etc, it doesn't support the Mk1 clio's does it, F7R etc? For that you need the RTuner... :?:

Yanoo_
21-07-2008, 11:03
Don't think anyone here will be using the RSTuner as thats for later models, mk2 clios etc, it doesn't support the Mk1 clio's does it, F7R etc? For that you need the RTuner... :?:

Yes, I know it's for later models. You have experience with Clio Mk2 too so I presumed to ask this. Sorry for hijacking the forum.

I'm planning to buy an XRD display in the future so I'd like to know what do you think about it? Any similar (continuous ECU monitoring and data logger function) and especially cheaper device would be great.
Thanks!