PDA

View Full Version : Clio Hoodride Stealthy RaT (1.4s) - £395 ono

JJsRT
11-07-2008, 15:58
Here we have for sale, the RaT Mobil…. (formally a 1.4 S)

As you will see from the pics, every effort has been made to produce this one-off beast of a runabout.

Quick Low down of what works been carried out. See below for detailed description

Slammed
Drivers Bucket and Harness
Side-exit
Matt Black RSi Wheels
Williams Spoiler (not 16v – I know the difference!!)

Shell –

Car has approx 78k on the clocks
10 Months MOT
4 Months Tax
Service History Wallet!

Suspension –

Fronts are 2 extra low specials from cutdownyoursprings.com
They are actually uprated 16v lowering springs which have had one or two coils cut off. Some may say ‘oh no, won’t your car fall to pieces if you cut down your springs’… to these people I ask, have you ever driven a car with cut springs?!... It’s the way forward!.. Admitidly, damper life maybe shortened… but these are pennies from a scrappy!

Rear has been lowered approx 60-70mm on the torsion bar by my good self.

Wheels –

As found on the Clio 1.8 RSi (14” Badboys), these have been refurbed by rattle-can-ya-wheel ltd who are based in my back garden.

The centre caps have also been officially ratted to match the sprayed front and rear badges.

Tyres on the car all have good tread (approx 5mm) and comes with the spare which also has a sweet load of tread.

Engine/Exhaust –

A nice, and subtle side-exit has been professionally fitted as you can see from the pics. A number of additional mounts have been added to keep this secure from sagging. Sounds amazing!!

Also included is a nearly new K&N Induction kit (57i) according to many this has been known to produce approx 10bhp and couple with the exhaust could produce and extra 30bhp!!... Or that could be a load of rubbish… take you pick!

I believe the standard 1.4 engines push around 80ish bhp and I doubt the exhaust or induction kit change this, just sounds and looks the doggies danglies!

Now for the slightly moody bits…

Bodywork –

The plus point is this is possibly the least rusty clio in history, with not so much as a little bits to be found anywhere..

However, as many rats are, almost every panel has a defect in one way or another, be it a dent, scratch or very small drill hole (these are on the boot lid)

I would list every scratch, but I can be bothered, just please be aware that this is by nobodys means a minter, and if you are expecting a show condition vehicle, please walk away now.

I have included a couple of pic of the worst bits (which are on the drivers side) the rear arch is dented and the front bumper/wing heavily scratched!!.

Interior

There isn’t any!... Has been officially and big time stripped out!!... All that is left is a small part of the dash, a multi-cigarette lighter and 2 seats

One seat is a Ektor almost new bucket seat, which works on the runners and includes a new 4 point harness. The passenger seat is a standard RSi seat with normal seat belt.

Worlds Strangest Immobiliser

Just thought I’d add it in, as it’s a lil annoying (all works fine) but involves holding a button down for a certain number of light flashes!... Easily removal with a Ph1 ECU!

Tried to be as honest as possible…..Thanks for looking any questions bell me on 07843258484 (My names Jon)

PLEASE NOTE NUMBER PLATE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE

Piccies Here.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220256157539&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012