PDA

View Full Version : clio 1.8 16v 172 conversion £2050

sid_taylor
07-07-2008, 19:38
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/sid_taylor_2008/DSC00261.jpg

>>>>The shell has done 90,000 miles however the engine has done 23,000 miles and was dropped into the clio at 17,000 miles<<<<

TAX TILL aug 30th MOT TILL 26th november 08

ENGINE AND RUNNING SET UP : Phase 2 172 with a phase 1 inlet due to it being cable operated. Therefore being able to use it with the clio 16v pedal set up. The car is run on 172 management with a group n remap. STAINLESS STEEL exhaust including manifold and heat wrapped custom down pipe as pictured, the exhaust is 3 inch from the down pipe back but has a 2 inch flange welded in incase any 1 wanted a smaller or standard valver ehaust on her. Running with a 1.8 valver box offering a great range of power and torque. clucth also sports a soft pedal conversion with the extended cable holder and longer clutch fork (feels hydrolic). also as pictured you can see its running a gen 2 K and N filter

WHEELS AND TYRES: Original MK1 turbines with locking wheel nuts and a lick of gun metal grey. Which really sets the car off, along with the lip of the bonnet scoop which is also painted the same colour. The turbines are wrapped with in Brand new Marangoni 195 45 15 fitted on 20th mar 08.
BRAKES the font brakes are BRAND NEW BREMBO MAX discs with EBC green stuff pads done at the same time as tyres and the rear brakes are standard but i do have a spare set of rear brake discs with the bearings already pressed in which is almost £200 worth of discs and bearings as most of you will know they are not cheap. and will come with car but dont need done yet

SUSPENSION AND HANDLING: Fully adjustable coilover kit which is regualy maintained once a week by washing them down and oiling them up when washing the car, also has rear adjustable dampers. power steering was removed and replace with a manual rack for better driving response and handlin also to make room for that huge manifold and down pipe .

INTERIOR: Due to the leather being cracked and split it was replaced with almost brand new phase 2 16v cloth interior. Has an ripspeed cd player whick is ipod compatible. the ipod wire is located in the glove box .with some fly component door speakers. I must also add that there is NO REAR SEAT BELTS.

EXTERIOR: The under side of the car was rubbed back and re waxed when project was under way. Overall the car is in excellent condition, however please remember it is almost 15 yrs old and has the same problem as all mk1 clio's, the roof has slighty pitted around the sunroof resulting in it being sealed. there is a small amount of bubbling on rear arch but nothing to write home about we all know its an easy repair and i still belive that its alot of car for your money. I have shown this in the pictures and can hand on heart say this is nothing compared to some i have seen. On the good side, the front bumper has a leguna splitter fitted to bring sleak look to the front off the car. The fogs are from a 21 quadra turbo that i owned and i think they look the nuts and i have put some pressed plated on but had them GB stamped and not F .aslo the car has a car park dint in the drivers door.

SECURITY: Clifford cat 1 engine imobilliser.
SERVICE well as far as it goes all done my self and in the nature of the car i make sure its done every 5000 miles just been done less than grand ago filter oil and plugs using ngk platinum plugs and i use either millers F S oil but i used CASTROL MAGNETIX as my local car shop never had my oil in and is now refusing to get it as its so exspensive and iam his only customer for it lol.

*****PLEASE NOTE CAR ALSO HAS PRIVATE PLATE WHICH HAS BEEN VALUED AT £600 AND WILL BE SOLD WITH THE CAR*****

I forgot to mention that the rev counter and three seperate dials do not work. As they are not electrically compatible however after market rev counter will wire into the ECU or can be wired up with the coil pack to take a pick up from there. .

*****Please note the speedo and temperature guages are fully operating***** photo link http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/sid_taylor_2008/
FEEL FREE TO CALL SID ON 07825953734

clio-16-valver
01-08-2008, 03:41
Fancy a swap for a white mr2 t bar with 18" alloys, exhaust, lowered, induction kit, skirts etc? 1 years mot, 6 months tax?

Thanks.

Asho
01-08-2008, 06:42
^^ :lol: :lol: :roll: ^^

Smudger
01-08-2008, 11:27
got any more pics mate?