PDA

View Full Version : FAO Graphic Designers - Olympic Design

Coops
30-06-2008, 20:47
Right heres is the premise of the situation, my mate is a bobsleigher for the british team and this is what he has asked me to help out with

any thought, idea, help etc would be much appreciated as altho i can draw, am about as useful as him on a pc with it, and obviously i dont need to explain how cooler opportunity this is for someone, design the olympic symbol :wink:

'Right then. A serious question for you lad.
I've been sent an email from Brittish Olympic Assciation asking us (the athletes) to seek help regarding the design of a TEAM GB logo - there is a logo at present (google team GB and you'll find it). When kit arrives from addidas, the only way it differs from other nations is colours, BOA are looking for a design that can be put on the kit to distinguish it from others.
I'm as artistic as ballistic missile. but I recall you're pretty usefull and your sister is rather gifted too. Just wondered if you fancied having a crack, and whether she might be intrested too?

WoolBitch'

any input would be awsome, so if you fancy a crack at making a logo, theres the current one below, do a better one and stick it up, bearing in mind this is all volutary, no monetary incentive is offered!

cheers

Ben

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/coopahstar/BOA_LOGO360x27015.jpg