PDA

View Full Version : FCS convoy with Hooligan!

northy
23-06-2008, 15:13
Met up with our hooligan for the drive down to fcs – after a slow start from yours truly we were soon cruising down.

First doo was tagging onto the back of a Supra, RX7 and Evo 9 on the M6. The Williams passed easily as they were admiring our French steel then a few miles later they flue past as if we were standing still!
I offered a duel to the supra but it was all over by the time I went for 4th gear….quick cars when modded right! We got a flash when we they went on the toll road! Nice one lads.

Jap 1 – French 0

Subaru – body kit, bright green, big exhaust – say no more! Once passed I was astounded to see him driving with his fogs on….TOOL!

Jap 0 – French 1

Caught up with some Clio sport boys approaching FCS – had a short traffic light Grandprix which was great. A blue 182 put up a good fight. If Im honest - he was catching up but not enough to get along side. I believe hooligan disposed of the 182Cup.

New ½ old ½

Carnt remember anymore on the way down…unless you count the endless comparisons Hooligan had with me…Next time u need to loose that passenger!

leaving FCS i was nearly taken out by a Focus that decided to pull out straight infront of me lol. I had no option to use the other side of the road! he passed to give me a gesture of his good will! Wanker!!!!

On the way back I was impressed by Talkingfish’s turn of speed! Certainly not shy to press that pedal pal.

Only one real do for me on the A roads to the motorway – Megane RS!

I let the megan into a Williams sandwich – Me, Megane, Talkingfish and Hoogian - Once Hooligan got out of the way I was right behind…Sod all in it upto the top of 5th!

Guy wasn’t too happy as I flashed to say thanks and he ignored me heeheee.

Megane 0 - williams 1

had a bit more of a relaxed drive back. Hooligan must have wanted to catch corrination street :wink:

wavy
23-06-2008, 15:25
lol no it was scrapheap challenge then corri :-)
had a good blast on the way down :)
and your right my 22st passenger didnt help and when them boys in the rx and evo blasted past like i was in reverse haha excelent
thanks to you n talkingfish n missus it ended up being a decent day
the bag racing was the main event tho haha

Daz.
23-06-2008, 15:27
I saw a willy one on the m6 at about 7am with 3 lads in it, then not long after a silver rx7!

Wonder if it was one of you chaps? I was in my way to matbrowns in a White Berlingo :roll:

northy
23-06-2008, 15:28
haha eye - bag racing was miles better than the poo pants drift works.

How come u didnt fancy a play with the Megane lol

Wasnt us daz....so near to fcs and still a no show :shock:

Daz.
23-06-2008, 15:40
Glad I didn't sounded rubbish!

Matty86
23-06-2008, 18:56
was it a blue focus?!

i met him twice!

first was when i was leaving the rockingham road, he came from the left and cut across the entire road... i need to reconnect my horn, hand gestures werent enough :( :(

2nd time, i was coming back in (was taking someone for a run ;)) and was doing the usual 20mph down the access road, as was a car comign towards me. not the focus, again he overtook that car and was on my side of the road

what a cunt

then again, i'd be annoyed if i was stuck in a diesel focus ;)

white16valver
23-06-2008, 19:31
If it was a blue one, that was the cock that was wheelspinning around the trade area at about 30mph :?

Complete twat.

wavy
23-06-2008, 19:50
yes it was a blue 1
i thought he was gonna t bone northy on the way out
my mate said he had seen the same guy earlyer pissing about like a p rick

northy
23-06-2008, 22:10
eye it was a blue focus with 2 lads in...what a pair of bell ends....i nearly got smacked the guy didnt even see me....

u then went down the wrong side of the road over taking all the cars leaving the show....tool !

DaveH
23-06-2008, 22:17
I witnessed the arse bandit in the focus as well shouldnt have been allowed in the grounds! I had the odd blast against some golfs on the way back. Had forgotten it was gti international and moto gp all in the midlands. Twas like wacky races on the m6 at points :lol:

northy
23-06-2008, 22:19
like fcs 2005 with people ruining it for everyone !

If so many people saw it i wonder why fcs didnt exclude em. I saw marshells around all over !

spikey-ben
23-06-2008, 22:33
It seems like all the bad drivers were out yesterday. I almost got written off in stamford pulling into a petrol station. I was turning right, into the garage when i saw a chav driving a rover 200 in my door mirror go past my mate in his 106 and then me. :o
Wot a tool, i was about to turn in, so was my mate.This was in a 30 zone aswell.

white16valver
24-06-2008, 08:22
like fcs 2005 with people ruining it for everyone !

If so many people saw it i wonder why fcs didnt exclude em. I saw marshells around all over !
You do wonder :?

Someone larger than me should have had a word! lol

Tommo
24-06-2008, 11:53
I saw that pair of tossers in the focus doing donuts in the trade area, the area was full of people too, so fukkin dangerous, somebody should have definitely thrown them out but nobody did..... :?

Tommo
25-06-2008, 09:44
I saw a willy one on the m6 at about 7am with 3 lads in it, then not long after a silver rx7!

Wonder if it was one of you chaps? I was in my way to matbrowns in a White Berlingo :roll:

That was me Daz

northy
25-06-2008, 15:49
found the guy on cs - wouldnt say the 182 came out on top lol....

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=337263

Tommo
25-06-2008, 16:33
I had a doo with someone on there last year, some bird in a 172 cup with a twin exhaust, nothing in it and I was seriously thrashing the tits off my car, it's quite highly tuned too, cams, headwork, chip, exhaust, I was 3 up tho to be fair and she was on her own....my mates had a chuckle when they noticed it was a girl driving who looked about 12 lol, they still haven't forgotten that one!

northy
25-06-2008, 22:26
3 up tommo - u would struggle against a 1275 mini lol

talkingfish
27-06-2008, 11:40
[

leaving

On the way back I was impressed by Talkingfish’s turn of speed! Certainly not shy to press that pedal pal.

Only one real do for me on the A roads to the motorway – Megane RS!

I let the megan into a Williams sandwich – Me, Megane, Talkingfish and Hoogian - Once Hooligan got out of the way I was right behind…Sod all in it upto the top of 5th!

Guy wasn’t too happy as I flashed to say thanks and he ignored me heeheee.

Megane 0 - williams 1

had a bit more of a relaxed drive back. Hooligan must have wanted to catch corrination street :wink:

Cheers Northy - was pressing on a little - wanted to go faster but was having discussions with the missus about "boys being boys" or something like... :roll: :roll: Willys are meant for driving, even if they are rather shiny!! LOL! You were glued to that Megane's tail from what I could see... bit of smoke from your tailpipe too when you were booting it though.. :x

northy
27-06-2008, 11:58
what colour was the smoke - should of been black ? Yours was blue :wink:

The megane got back what he gave me....when i was behind u. Shame all 3 of us couldnt gang up on him.

Not visited the limter in 5th for a while!

talkingfish
27-06-2008, 12:26
limiter in 5th!! - Those meganes can 150mph though can't they???

would have played harder if it wasn't for the missus and given you more support with the Megane.. hooligan had a power-to-weight disadvantage too!! LOL!!

your smoke didn't look too serious - after all you were gunning it... :wink:

Wobba
27-06-2008, 14:16
I was in convoy with Summeh and Arj256, together we were giving off more smoke than coal fired power stations when the hammer was down, and that's just the brake dust...