PDA

View Full Version : Williams 1 FOR SALE £4000ono

gavs1985
23-06-2008, 13:09
Here we have a clean unmolestered clio williams phase 1. A standard car other than Scorpion S/S exhaust and K&N air filter. low mileage well maintained not your usual boy-raced williams. viewing is recommended obviously. £4000 ono
Email or for faster response call 07752013015

ALLOYS have no dings or dents in them, few minor stone chips on the paint but this can be sorted at minimal cost overall the wheels are very good.The only things i have had done personally is: FRONT,REAR bumpers and BONNET resprayed to high standard only due to stonechips and myself being quite picky about the paint work. Rear arches have no rust (willliams are prone to this!!) there are signs of touch paint up on the right rear arch but ther is definatley no rust!! no rust on the doors etc... the interior is still very good no rips or tears,i have got two sets of car mats, one rubber for winter and cloth ones for summer use. all clocks/ guages work as they should. there is no water leaking from the roof. the car has a large history file even including very rare original press release information of the car, photographs and photo Negatives which are quite unusual. Car has Sigma Alarm & imobiliser system fitted.

Jamie.
23-06-2008, 13:15
Any clue as to what the mileage actually is?

gavs1985
23-06-2008, 13:17
Any clue as to what the mileage actually is?
the mileage is 74k m8

gavs1985
23-06-2008, 13:29
Car can be seen on piston heads: Reference #478241