PDA

View Full Version : Seat Leon Cupra R - £9500 ONO

cliokiz
28-04-2008, 14:01
I've decided to sell up my Cupra R, financially i'm not in the greatest position at the moment so it really makes sense to sell up and pay off my loan.

I love the car to bits but i can't afford to drive it at the moment and don't want it sitting there being neglected.

The car has been very well looked after during my ownership, regularly polished, rarely thrashed. It's only really been used for commuting to and from work, and for motorway journeys.

The car is an 03 plate, on 42k. I bought the car on 30k. The only problem i've had in the 12k miles i've covered is a coil pack failing, which made it run on 3 cylinders. Common fault, and the RAC gave me a new coil pack for free. Not had a problem since.

It's 'ebony' black. Looks absolutely stunning when polished!

It has ALL the factory extras. Built in Sat Nav, Recaro bucket seats front AND rear, 6 CD changer, electric folding mirrors, front and rear electric windows, etc. Took me quite a while to find one with the Sat Nav, this kit is worth £1k alone.

The car has also been remapped by the previous owner. When standard, this car was 210bhp. It has now been remapped to 250bhp with an incredible amount of torque. It is a very quick car!

The car also has a RAM AIR induction kit, as it is less restrictive than the standard airbox and sounds amazing. I will include the standard airbox with the sale.

The car also has a 6000k HID conversion which looks fantastic. Standard bulbs will be included in the sale.

Wheels could do with a refurb as they are starting to flake on the spokes, and some are scuffed. I bought the car like this as the wheels have not got any worse.

There are some fairly new Michelin tyres up front costing £250, only a few months old. Rear tyres have plenty of tread.

The car was also serviced shortly after i bought it, and is due another service so i'll get it serviced before selling.

I'll get pics up later on, please let me know if you'd like any further details. Please also spread the word if you know anyone looking for a Cupra R.

Would possibly consider a PX with a Clio Turbo (VAG engine) or a 172 converted clio.

Coops
28-04-2008, 15:03
lol at px with vag engined clio, aint there only 2 in existence pretty much, narrow market for a swap :wink:

cliokiz
28-04-2008, 15:39
You never know :wink:

I've always wanted one TBH, turbo clio FTW!

cliokiz
28-04-2008, 15:39
Is there anywhere that can do a drive in, drive out conversion with a VAG lump?

Coops
28-04-2008, 16:10
flan industries limited :lol: :wink:

its a total home brew fabrication mate, drvieshafts have to be cut up n welded together n all sorts

cliokiz
28-04-2008, 18:37
Didn't he sell his conversion due to problems?

cliokiz
28-04-2008, 20:09
Now on Pistonheads:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/482350.htm