PDA

View Full Version : Clio Williams 3 £3400

griffstar
04-03-2008, 09:46
For sale is my Willy 3, i havent made many posts on the clubs forums but log on daily and see whts new. Would like to thnk the people for the guides as they have been a god send for the many "charms" i have fixed on my Clio (thanks guys!).
But i am leaving Willy ownership (against my will!) as i am in need of a bigger car.
The car has had a full re-spray by the last owner, a good personal friend of mine, which means it is in gleaming condition with no rust and about two small stone chips on the front. But, in his wisdom, he replaced the decals with non renault ones as they wanted to charge him a fortune for the original ones. He has fitted them about 10mm lower than they should be, thought id mention this as any Williams lover will pick up on this straight away!
It has just had a new clutch cable and pedal assy, both from Renault, a new PAS pump filled up with Slick 50 fluid runs totally silent. Check it out let me know if you think im right with the price etc.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/401578.htm

MatrixGuy
04-03-2008, 14:09
Sounds nice bud, but i can't see any pics? or is just me? :(

drsmith1979
04-03-2008, 17:59
i cant either so it must be a website issue?

griffstar
04-03-2008, 20:02
Think it's a problem with the 'piston heads' web site because i can no longer see them, i'll get on the case..... :roll:

griffstar
05-03-2008, 20:34
Think the pictures are on now #-o , let me know if you still cant see them dudes....

drsmith1979
05-03-2008, 23:27
working now 8)

just some advice though, i would get some better pictures, higher resolution to show off the new paint work, also with the car having what looks like cars being repaired in the background can sometimes give people the wrong impression so i would maybe go somewhere nice when its sunny and take some nice ones

good luck with the sale

griffstar
06-03-2008, 10:52
Thanks for the feedback 'drsmith1979' :D , im working on getting some better quality pic's on there and scouting for a good location today. As for the sunny day...... im still waiting for one! Good old british weather ay :roll: