PDA

View Full Version : £500 valver with 66k and no rot!!!!!

rik
06-02-2008, 21:43
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/366346.htm

car is taxed and tested......imobilleser problems force sale

Wobba
06-02-2008, 23:05
Dude, this is an easy fix. Go look it up.

rik
07-02-2008, 01:16
its not so easy when you cant lay your hands on an ecu :?

easy fix for someone to get a great car for a bargain.....

Bailey_1260
07-02-2008, 01:44
speak to clio dan on clio 16ver i know he has a ph1 valver ECU, just get him to check its not water damaged.

Daz.
07-02-2008, 08:02

Ooooo hark at the mechanic now :wink:

I'm proud of ya ma boy!

white16valver
07-02-2008, 09:27
It's on the Isle of Arran and is a non-runner - that'll be fun to get anywhere... lol

Shame though, even I'd be tempted to have a go at fixing that!

u33db
07-02-2008, 11:31
Is this definately the ECU then?

u33db
07-02-2008, 11:47
Also is the car located in Brodick and is the 500 negotiable?

alex_blue16v
07-02-2008, 13:33
If you take a ph1 ecu over with you and swap them over then it will effectively remove the immobiliser completely.

bada bing bada boom, away you go. :) as long as that is the only problem.

winstons got a couple of ph1 ecus going i think.

ClioDan87
07-02-2008, 14:28
I have a ph1 ECU for sale.

PM if interested.

Dan

Wobba
07-02-2008, 15:28

Ooooo hark at the mechanic now :wink:

I'm proud of ya ma boy!

Haha! Cheers Daz. I've picked up a few things here and there :D Long way to go to be an expert though!

rik
07-02-2008, 19:46
the £500 is not negotiable.....there will be no offers on this car! its a ****ing bargain tbh

the only problem is the imob....thus meaning if you bring a phase 1 ecu she can be driven home,the car has no unwanted noises/smoke etc.....drives great tbh

i will have the car towed to brodick if that makes all the diffrence

first person to PM me with a good phase 1 ecu for sensible money i will buy it.....iv had too many people tell me they have one and not let me buy it :?

i payed £750 for this car just three weeks ago.....a mate of mine payed just over a grand for it at the start of the year....running....this car would sell for 1k easy IMHO

rik
07-02-2008, 19:48
the £500 is not negotiable.....there will be no offers on this car! its a f***king bargain tbh

the only problem is the imob....thus meaning if you bring a phase 1 ecu she can be driven home,the car has no unwanted noises/smoke etc.....drives great tbh....reason im in no hurry to fix it?my ex is haveing my sprog in less than three weeks....i need all the money i can get...i dont have the spare funds to go fault chasing

first person to PM me with a good phase 1 ecu for sensible money i will buy it.....iv had too many people tell me they have one and not let me buy it :?

i payed £750 for this car just three weeks ago.....a mate of mine payed just over a grand for it at the start of the year....running....this car would sell for 1k easy IMHO

u33db
08-02-2008, 11:00
the £500 is not negotiable.....there will be no offers on this car! its a f***king bargain tbh

the only problem is the imob....thus meaning if you bring a phase 1 ecu she can be driven home,the car has no unwanted noises/smoke etc.....drives great tbh

m8, you need to chase people for an ECU...sticking an advert in wanted an waiting for people to PM you isn't likely to happen. Try matbrown/andyfielder/winston etc and they should sort you out...i asked the same time as you and got mine sorted same day.

Maybe also have a rethink on not taking offers?

500quid is reasonable but i think you'll be struggling to get people to hike up to scotland THEN take 2 ferries to get the car...I'm only in Aberdeen and even i'd need to take 2 trains. Dropping the price might change that...

Best of luck.

Bailey_1260
08-02-2008, 14:18
Winston has an ECU on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Mk1-Ph1-Clio-1-8-16V-F7P-ECU-19-16V_W0QQitemZ270208765370QQihZ017QQcategoryZ10410Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

rik
08-02-2008, 18:58
thats why iv set the price to that.....im not willing to loose any more on the car....i set the price nice and low to try encourage folk to travel for it

like i say this car is ROT FREE and it has only covered 66k,the car has tax and test....im not joking when i say "this car is a ****ing bargain!"

the ferry is only an hour crossing and its £7 return for a foot passenger and £30 one way for a car

if it means that much to be putting you off i will deliver the car to the mainland (ardrossan) for the right money

if someone paps an ecu in this they will double their money!

Bailey_1260
08-02-2008, 19:11
I just think people are struggling to understand why you are selling the car.

you say you can double the asking price by just putting an ECU in it and 2 have been offered in this thread.

rik
08-02-2008, 23:25
look iv had countless people offer me an ecu via pm....when i say "yeah il take it" they dont get back to me....

it may sound majorly stupid....but even though there seems to be an abundance of people with spare ecu's im struggling to lay my hands on one

i need a drivable car and i have very little spare cash due to the little one comeing later this month/me changeing jobs/moving house

hence i cant really be arsed with the hasstles of a non running car or with "chasing up" people that have offered me ecus yet not bothered to get back to me

im losing a hell of a lot of money in selling this car for that price....but at the end of the day,i personally cannot seem to lay my hands on the parts(ecu) required to fix her!

bradus
09-02-2008, 01:20
which i lived closer seems like a right little money earner to be had

Lunner
09-02-2008, 11:37
Not being funny, but its not ****ing rocket science........ECU on ebay, you've been given the link, wait a day and 9 hours (at time of posting).....its still at 99p, get the ECU, posted to you and fit the ****er.

Its on ebay so he isn't gonna turn around and say he won't post it

rik
11-02-2008, 20:35
look....if your not intrested in buying the car then dont post

i have no intrest to fix as im after another civic....

drsmith1979
11-02-2008, 20:48
Play nice people!

i think the reason you have had some adverse posts is due to the fact its making people suspicious that its as good as it sounds when people have shown you can double your money for an outlay of around 30quid etc...

thats all people are getting at, maybe with a little 'red mist' lol, but thats the heads and tails of it all.

Good luck with the sale.

rik
12-02-2008, 00:12
yeah i understand that....anyone thats got an ecu is welcome to bring it along and drive the car home.....i dont care for it!

Andyvalver
12-02-2008, 00:18
Find a phase 1 ecu on here. Buy it and go pick up the car :wink:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/clio-16v-ecu_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQdfspZ32QQfromZR40QQfsooZ2QQfs opZ32QQlredZclioQ2016vQ20ecu

Daz.
12-02-2008, 07:39
And double your money in a day :D

I'd stick the ECU in and some better suited alloys and off it goes - why this isn't being done I do not know!

Wobba
12-02-2008, 14:43
I am too far away :(

rik
12-02-2008, 20:47
And double your money in a day :D

I'd stick the ECU in and some better suited alloys and off it goes - why this isn't being done I do not know!

quite simpliy...i cant be arsed....

i spent hours trying to talk myself out of selling my old eg hatch as i knew id regret the switch over to renult.....blam...10 days later it let me down

i could fix it....but if i fix it,il drive it,i like it,untill it breaks again....like i say if your not intrested in buying then dont bother posting.....IMO its spam in my for sale thread....

Daz.
12-02-2008, 21:21

i spent hours trying to talk myself out of selling my old eg hatch as i knew id regret the switch over to renult.....blam...10 days later it let me down

i could fix it....but if i fix it,il drive it,i like it,untill it breaks again....like i say if your not intrested in buying then dont bother posting.....IMO its spam in my for sale thread....

Bugger you then your an idiot

A: Refusing friendly advice which would help you with a better sale.

B: Ignoring the fact you could double you money if you just spent half an hour getting off your arse and looking for what you need.

With your attitude towards helpful people and the negativity I doubt you'll find a sale on here anyway as to be honest it all sounds a bit dodgy.

Good luck with the sale :D

donsrno1
13-02-2008, 01:10

Bugger you then your an idiot

A: Refusing friendly advice which would help you with a better sale.

B: Ignoring the fact you could double you money if you just spent half an hour getting off your arse and looking for what you need.

With your attitude towards helpful people and the negativity I doubt you'll find a sale on here anyway as to be honest it all sounds a bit dodgy.

Good luck with the sale :D

Unfortunately it does seem like that reading this - if I am wrong then I do appologise mate but it just doesn't add up imo.

I know theres every chance its not at all but I just can't get my head round why you wouldn't change such a simple thing - it will cost you £20 max and can be changed within 10 minutes to make £500 more. If for no other reason you would be as well doing it to stop people thinking there is something dodgy about the sale.

rik
13-02-2008, 01:13
nah mate its not that....but if i wanted advice id ask for it....iv advertised the car for sale....not to let you all have a pop at my reasons for sale...that and i dont like the tone some of the people are using with me

if you think it sounds dodgy...fine....dont buy it

i can assure anyone that this car only requires an imob,the car runs very well....anyone thats comeing to view the car is more than welcome to bring an ecu and take her for a run....i can assure you that youl be impressed and will take the car home with you!

iv advertised the car at a very fair price to save me any hasstles with selling the car....i dont want it....iv just got my new job which requires me to move house and the last thing i need is another car to deal with

rik
17-02-2008, 21:39
£400

£300 if she doesnt go with the wheels

need this gone pronto style......picking up the new car very soon and dont havce the space on my driveway for this.....

donsrno1
17-02-2008, 22:39
Jesus, I'm getting tempted at that sort of price - really wishing I hadn't sold the Ph1 ECU I had now.

mossyv6
17-02-2008, 23:55
Hi matey

I am very interested in the valver, could we do a deal do you think??

I am coming a very, very long way and have just read your pistonheads advert, i was wondering if you wanted to do a part ex? I have a corsa with 12 months mot and 1 months tax, would you be interested?

I have a mk1 immobiliser so i could travel up in the corsa, get the valver running, do the deal and be on my way in the valver? you would have some money in your pocket and a fully mot'd corsa to run around in.

Could you PM me back if interested mate.

If your not bothered about a part x is there any other way i could get to you?

rik
18-02-2008, 00:02
all PMs replyed to :D

mossyv6
18-02-2008, 00:32
Pm replied to :)

rik
20-02-2008, 13:20
car is now on the mainland....makes life a bit easyer for those who are intrested....

if it helps i drove it over while the imob took a notion to work..... :D

bradharding
20-02-2008, 14:35
Where abouts on the mainland mate? I might be interested in this...

rik
21-02-2008, 11:23
car is outside my flat in ayr....south west scotland......half hours drive from glasgow

u33db
21-02-2008, 11:44
What wheels/tyres will it come with if the 17s aren't needed?

rik
22-02-2008, 12:48
none....you would need to supply your own

i was planning on changing the wheels for a set of standard valver wheels....a few of the lads i know told me they would buy these wheels if i changed them....hence i dont really mind keeping them if it gets me a sale

alex_e3
23-02-2008, 17:40
Anyone on here bought this?

Was apparently buying it off the guy tomorrow - travelling 5 hours from north wales.

Spent some of today putting my old immobiliser in, taking the seats out of the back of the car, putting a set of wheels and tools in the back. I even insured the car with a temp cover firm online, costing me £15 for the day non-refundable.

All set to go early in the morning. Phoned the guy to get his postcode off him - tells me he's sold it.

All that ****ing around for nothing - he could've told me that someone else was coming to see it. I would've held fire otherwise.

Unbelievable!

Lunner
23-02-2008, 18:20
one word cuntish

u33db
23-02-2008, 18:34
Thats fecking rough if you had it all arranged!

mossyv6
23-02-2008, 18:51
Thats not good mate. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Daz.
23-02-2008, 19:03
Told you he was a cock!

alex_e3
23-02-2008, 19:58
Oh well, you live and learn!

Swapped the ECU back now. Feels nice and quick again!

Still mega angry though. When he said it was sold, i just put the phone down - just couldn't believe it!

I even arranged for someone to have our puppy for the day!

:x :evil: :x

mike16valver
24-02-2008, 01:57
Thats, stone cold heartless. :evil:

Riley
24-02-2008, 16:08
following on with this, have a ph1 ecu if anyone needs it at all. Pm with your offers

16vscottie
24-02-2008, 20:08
following on with this, have a ph1 ecu if anyone needs it at all. Pm with your offers

yeh mate iv jus bought it travelled 5 hours from nottingham wit my mates ecu. swapped it n fired her straight up... needs work doin but fair for £400 n how much u wantin for that ecu? could arrange to meet as im only 20 mins - half hour from lincoln?

alex_e3
24-02-2008, 20:55
Alright mate.

Just wondering, but he obviously knew you were coming up to get it, before saturday morning yeah?

Told the guy i definitely wanted it, and went to alot of hassle swapping ecu's, loading the car up, and even paying to insure it!

What a ****ing prick - if he'd have said someone was coming to see it, i wouldn't have bothered doing any of it 'coz it was obviously gonna be sold!

Again, just curious - but was the car rust free as he said? Hope the car is as described for you mate! Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't as he's obviously a sly ****er!

Sorry to blabber on!!!

Daz.
24-02-2008, 21:44
Didn't need work apart from an ecu did it not??

Thought so! :roll:

Bargain though just goes to show he should have spent £30 odd and made himself some cash :wink:

rik
25-02-2008, 15:38
Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't as he's obviously a sly f**ker!

ho cunt....

car was sold as descirbed as you can see....guy came,put an ecu in it and drove it home!

daz....i told you all that....unfortunetly for most of you...none of you listened....

im happy that someone bought it to make the use out of as apposed to breaking it or whatever....im now off to buy a good old civic esi again!

first come,first serve.....if you had wanted me to keep the car i would have taken a deposit....but at the end of the day ineeded the money and needed the car moved.....

tough shit if you didnt get there first lol

Carole Anne
25-02-2008, 17:46
Sorry followed this thread and just have to say - PRIZE KNOBBER!!!!

Daz.
25-02-2008, 17:49
Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't as he's obviously a sly f**ker!

ho c**t....

car was sold as descirbed as you can see....guy came,put an ecu in it and drove it home!

daz....i told you all that....unfortunetly for most of you...none of you listened....

im happy that someone bought it to make the use out of as apposed to breaking it or whatever....im now off to buy a good old civic esi again!

first come,first serve.....if you had wanted me to keep the car i would have taken a deposit....but at the end of the day ineeded the money and needed the car moved.....

tough s**t if you didnt get there first lol

I was :roll: because it needs work not because it doesn't.

drsmith1979
25-02-2008, 18:50
well a sad outcome in all honesty, which is why i hate buying and selling cars!!!

i think we need to have some kind of rule for the club, you can only post a for sale thread in the cars section if you are a paid up member with a minimum post count... that way it stops 'transients' from popping in and causing any aggro... its not like its expensive to join!!

think we need to mention it to Northy and co......

northy
25-02-2008, 19:11
northy knows mate - i actually told Rik i would have the car on thursday and i would collect when i had chance. Rik told me today he didnt actually remember that text lol...Funny as i sent around 5 - 10 that day with replys.

16vscottie
25-02-2008, 20:08
yeh it needs work but note major... as far as i know?!! lets jus say its had the first test of reliability, it got me 306 miles back from scotland with no bother so yeh its ok, but as he said in the advert its not mint. few scuffs and scrapes needs a tidy up and that but spend a bit of time and money and it will be sweet. and yeh mate its rot free arches boot and the back of the skirts are clean as you like!

alex_e3
25-02-2008, 22:00
ho c**t....

tough s**t if you didnt get there first lol

You know what mate - i've never came on this site and posted shite rude abusive comments. But i'm sorry, you proper took the piss out of me, and northy by the looks of it.

We both said we'd definitely have the car - jesus, you knew the lengths i was going to, even insuring the ****ing thing. Why didn't you tell me someone was coming up for it? You obviously knew they were gonna buy it - instead of leading me up the garden path.

Oh and i wasn't gonna break it - was gonna put my willy lump in it and make it absolutely mint.

Just can't get my head around it - how someone can be such a twat with nice honest people on here :?

alex_e3
25-02-2008, 22:08
well a sad outcome in all honesty, which is why i hate buying and selling cars!!!

i think we need to have some kind of rule for the club, you can only post a for sale thread in the cars section if you are a paid up member with a minimum post count... that way it stops 'transients' from popping in and causing any aggro... its not like its expensive to join!!

think we need to mention it to Northy and co......

Good idea mate - can't be doing with this sort of hassle again. Wound me up like mad!!!

Oh rik, another thing - if you'd have wanted a deposit on it, i would've paid you one through bank transfer straight away. However, it seemed a bit pointless as i was going to come and get it the next day.

Oh well, as said above - you live and learn :?

Daz.
25-02-2008, 22:11
Because he got what he wanted - he came on for free abused the fatc people will buy a mk1 with issues on here and now has probably ****ed off - you might see the odd abusive post for the next few days while everyone confirms the cock he is then he's off for good.

Agree 100% that if you wanna to sell a car on here (mabe even parts) you gotta contribute.

No average joe would have bought it so he took advantage of enthusiasts..

In one way you gotta say bravo the lads thinking got him a result but he's still a cunt :lol:

drsmith1979
25-02-2008, 23:11
well lets get it sorted and soon... seems to be a growing trend from 'transient' sellers

mike16valver
26-02-2008, 10:59
Here Here !!!

Agree 100%

Lets get it sorted, take action.. It's pointless Forum space getting taken up and Bandwidth, unlimited Or not.

Mike

Carole Anne
26-02-2008, 11:41
No we haven't been on here that long but totally agree - lets hope he doesn't darken our door again!

We joined up here cos we aren't that tech minded and can see you lot are therefore if we need to buy anything know we can trust you guys to sell us the right thing or offer spot on advice! shame to this guy has taken advantage!

Tommo
26-02-2008, 12:52
Am I missing something here?? The guy advertised this car 3 weeks ago, people d*cked around for days telling him to put an ecu in it (when he stated several times he just wanted to sell it) instead of arranging to view the car. In the end someone went up and bought it, first come first served (who isn't a paid member either by the way). If you were that interested as he said u should have left a deposit or arranged this ages ago. He's not gonna tell u other people are coming incase they didn't buy it, he wanted rid (also stated several times). Can't see what he's done wrong.... he's not a con man, the car was exactly as described in the advert and the new owner is happy! I think calling the guy a c*nt and other abusive names is totally uncalled for, he hasn't been abusive to anyone, just wanted to sell his car, end of. This really highlights how f*cked up things are in this forum when you can't even sell a car without getting shed loads of abuse and is detrimental to the clubs image imo.

Daz.
26-02-2008, 14:04
^^ have you actually read his comments?

Plus he says he says 'oh where was the deposit' bla bla - how do you get a cash deposit to someone a million miles away?

Would you just bank transfer some money into a random guys account? if so you can have mine number and sort code!

Yes your right first come first served but if I had a verbal agreement with someone who had gone to lenghts to sort out transport and paid money for insurance I'd honour that..

Not **** you over as the first site of green - A member of this club wouldn't do that I'd hope which is why it needs capping now to stop people getting ripped off or pissed off.

white16valver
26-02-2008, 14:10
:goodposting:

rik
26-02-2008, 15:07
Am I missing something here?? The guy advertised this car 3 weeks ago, people d*cked around for days telling him to put an ecu in it (when he stated several times he just wanted to sell it) instead of arranging to view the car. In the end someone went up and bought it, first come first served (who isn't a paid member either by the way). If you were that interested as he said u should have left a deposit or arranged this ages ago. He's not gonna tell u other people are coming incase they didn't buy it, he wanted rid (also stated several times). Can't see what he's done wrong.... he's not a con man, the car was exactly as described in the advert and the new owner is happy! I think calling the guy a c*nt and other abusive names is totally uncalled for, he hasn't been abusive to anyone, just wanted to sell his car, end of. This really highlights how f*cked up things are in this forum when you can't even sell a car without getting shed loads of abuse and is detrimental to the clubs image imo.

thank you.....you seem to be the only member of this site that actually sees sence!

obviously i wasnt going to go and put off other potential buyers or putting them off for a following week by saying "oh,i might have a guy show up to see this"...i also didnt honestly think half of yous would show up due to some of the,ahem,dick head remarks on this thread....another thing is i had that many people phoneing,texting,pming,emailing that i had no idea who was who any more......

and another thing....i originally joined this site just a couple of weeks after buying my valver....for ideas and advice....which i got....but when my recently purchased car broke down i spat the dummy with it and put it up for sale to some "like minded enthuastits" who i thought would appreciated the chance to buy such a car for such a price....i didnt come on here "targeting victoms" or anything....car was sold as seen and i belive the lad that bought it will be very happy with it....got ALOT of car for his money and i will miss the valver ever so slightly

i dont understand how you guys expected me to come on here...put up with your pish and still be "nice" enough to go holding on to the car for you....iv had the car for sale for a while,been carless for a while and went to alot of effort to get the car over hto the mainland etc to try make it easyer for one of you guys....i had to get the car gone before the tax was up and i needed to tax it again as i had no were to keep it off the road......

Tommo
26-02-2008, 15:13
Personally I wouldn't transfer a cash deposit, I would have gone up there 3 weeks ago cash and ecu in hand.

Daz.
26-02-2008, 15:18
I think if you start from the beginning of this thread and read ALL the comments I'm sure you'd have to agree even to yourself that you got very defensive and wasn't prepared to listen to the advice you came on here to seek..

A don't post if you ain't got owt good to say attitude will always stir up things plus being on the backfoot about that ECU got people doubting the cars integrity.

Your price was not negotiable yet you sold it for £100 less than adverstised - dude you could have bought an ecu for £30-40 popped it in PROVED it run and people would have been banging on your door!

So your already £70 up on what you sold it for and potentially could have seen more if you had advertised somewhere else with a higher figure.

You need to chase people sometimes on here to get what you want but its not really hard work banging a couple of posts to members..

I think all of this was a sloppy sale and should be left to rest now.

Daz.
26-02-2008, 15:20
Personally I wouldn't transfer a cash deposit, I would have gone up there 3 weeks ago cash and ecu in hand.

Where you might have found it wasn't there anymore or simply wasn't just an ECU fault?

Thats like Mel Gibson brave! :wink:

Tommo
26-02-2008, 16:18
Yup, worth the risk for that kinda money!!

Nah Mel would be too busy chasing French Princesses and killing Englishmen to care... :wink:

northy
26-02-2008, 16:32
[obviously i wasnt going to go and put off other potential buyers or putting them off for a following week by saying "oh,i might have a guy show up to see this"...i also didnt honestly think half of yous would show up due to some of the,ahem,dick head remarks on this thread....another thing is i had that many people phoneing,texting,pming,emailing that i had no idea who was who any more......

mate i said it was northy on the texts and pms and i would defo have it and would be up for when i had chance, offered a deposit and said to u consider it sold....???? That was thursday the 21st

Carole Anne
26-02-2008, 17:32
Bearing in mind the distance poeple were going to travel think it would have just been courteous to keep track of who was who in terms of offers made on your car and when you sold it would have been a nice thing to TELEPHONE them to tell them instead of leaving them to ring you on the morning they were about to set off to collect it.

With the distance involved don't think the first come first served thing really works what did you want your own version of wacky races!

And yes before anyone says owt this is nowt to do with me but it has rattled my cage maybe I have PMT :twisted: too much info! :roll:

I have said my bit and now bow out!

CA

alex_e3
26-02-2008, 18:13
^^ have you actually read his comments?

Plus he says he says 'oh where was the deposit' bla bla - how do you get a cash deposit to someone a million miles away?

Would you just bank transfer some money into a random guys account? if so you can have mine number and sort code!

Yes your right first come first served but if I had a verbal agreement with someone who had gone to lenghts to sort out transport and paid money for insurance I'd honour that..

Not f**k you over as the first site of green - A member of this club wouldn't do that I'd hope which is why it needs capping now to stop people getting ripped off or pissed off.

Now that's the best bit of posting i've seen on this thread!

Rik - if you took your time to read the thread again, you will see i had not once doubted the car.

Also, as i commented to you on the phone - i was going to phone you about it before i saw it had been knocked down in price. I hadn't been in a financial position to enquire about it before, so soon after christmas - hence i didn't post or mislead you about my intentions in any way what so ever.

Let me tell you for a fact, that if the situation was reversed, and YOU had just shelled out for insurance and sorted out lots of other things, YOU WOULD BE A VERY PISSED OFF PERSON. I'm out of pocket thanks to your screwing around.

As Daz said, if any of us on here has a verbal agreement with a person over a sale, then we will honour it - not throw it out the window at the first sign of someone getting there a day earlier.

alex_e3
26-02-2008, 18:15
Sorry Mods - can one of you please lock this thread when you get chance?

This is going no-where - the car is sold so the thread should be locked.

Would be nice to see if we can change the 'Cars For Sale' posting to paid up members though - save this happening again.

A lesson leant an' all......

Many thanks,

Al

Daz.
26-02-2008, 18:55
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: