PDA

View Full Version : ---My Williams Phase one Wanted List---

jamie
03-02-2008, 17:53
When replying please state the price, condition of the item you have and either reply via PM or within the thread. Please also send me a picture of the item(s) to help withe the sale. Paypal is preferred.

Below is a list of items that im after....

--Interior/Dash Lights--

(My glove box/oil level and clock lights have all gone so I may as well replace the lot. Looking for a complete set of interion/dash lights. Shall I go for the standard lights or LED's??)

--Centrol locking plastic surround--

(This item is located next to the interior lights and is a piece of black plastic that as far as im aware is used to cover the central locking sensor. Mine is cracked so in need of a replacement.)

--De-cat pipe--

(Let me know if you have one before I go to K-tec.)

--Trim Clips--

(For use on the door bump strips and the rubber roof strips. Afew of mine have broken.)

--Front Fog Lamp--

(Either a complete set ot just one as at the moment as I have one that looks new and works perfectly but the other looks old and only works if I tap it lol)

--Front Door Cards--

(Mine are old and have the usual dents so looking for another set.)

--Wheel Arch repair--

(My rear arches are starting to show some rust and I want to get them taken care of at some point. I remember some people here that had some items to help with this, from what I can renember some metal arch cuts that are welded to the arch as a replacement?)

--Gear Knob and Gator Surround--

(Mine is getting old and worn so in need of a new replacement.)

--Badge adheisve--

(Ordered a new set of badges as my current ones are starting to get old, crack and getting a bit loose, what do I need to secure these badges to the car?)

--Light/Wiper Stalks--

(Mine are old so after some new ones.)

As you can see it's all little bits and pieces that I need in order to make my Williams perfect.

If I can think of anymore items that I need I will add them to this thread.

Once again many thanks for all your help guys.

Jamie

AndyFielder
04-02-2008, 10:43
got a pair of stalks from a phase 1 valver.

jamie
04-02-2008, 20:38
What condition please mate? Can you send me a pm with pics and price etc please?

AndyFielder
05-02-2008, 10:01
will do, when i get home from work.

Andy

jamie
07-02-2008, 18:30
bump

stan
07-02-2008, 18:47
ive got some mint rear quarters...need removing though.
where are you based?

jamie
08-02-2008, 09:05
ive got some mint rear quarters...need removing though.
where are you based?

Im right next door to gatwick airport mate in surry.

jamie
13-02-2008, 21:21
BUMP

jamie
24-02-2008, 14:47
After door sensors. Must be in perfect working order.

For some reasion prevous owner must have bent them as they dont pop up when the door is closed.

ClioDan87
24-02-2008, 14:54
--Badge adheisve--

(Ordered a new set of badges as my current ones are starting to get old, crack and getting a bit loose, what do I need to secure these badges to the car?)

If youve ordered new badges ... they come with the adhesive on them already just peal of the tape and stick on

Also i think i may have a decat! :)

jamie
24-02-2008, 15:59
PM'ed

jamie
06-03-2008, 16:10
Bump Still looking