PDA

View Full Version : Tracking in Sheffield Area

Coops
12-01-2008, 01:04
anyone know of any decent, reputable place near ish to sheffield that can do laser tracking or whatever it is you need when the cars low as fook?

cheers

Ben

Lunner
12-01-2008, 11:52
I found a friendly back street garage that agreed to jack the car up the same on both sides, just enough to get the gear on, never had a problem with it

Lunner
12-01-2008, 11:52
If you fancy a bit of a drive i believe tweeks do them , or a local motorsports place, one that run their own car like

Rich
12-01-2008, 13:06
coops if i were you i'd speak top bayliss nicely and go see him. being honest nowhere else I have been has got it as spot on as he does (i hope he doesnt see this and make his head grow) its only an hour and a half away to his and he's never busy! :lol:

richy
12-01-2008, 14:48
coops if i were you i'd speak top bayliss nicely and go see him. being honest nowhere else I have been has got it as spot on as he does (i hope he doesnt see this and make his head grow) its only an hour and a half away to his and he's never busy! :lol:

lol ive already said to go to bayliss's!

as rich put i also havent seen anywere else that has a good set up as his does!

Bayliss
12-01-2008, 15:10
oh stop it you too i won't be able to get out the house if you two suck up to me anymore

Coops
12-01-2008, 18:45
ai, have since spoken to mr bayliss, all sorted for next week, i have an appointment :wink: