PDA

View Full Version : For sale Williams 2 Reg CliO RW New steering rack + Timing b

CliORW
07-01-2008, 18:32
FOR SALE Clio Williams 2 .
The car comes with the reg CliO RW which is valued at £1000 the lagal version is C11 ORW.
The car in the last year has had the timing belt, tensioner and water pump. It also had the steering rack removed and refurbished, a new mongoose exhaust with de-cat, a new battery.
It was also chipped and has around 160 BHP at the wheels and is an excelent runner.
It has a CAT1 TOAD alarm with proxcimity sensors.
It has done 102000 miles loads of recipts from over the years.
Have pictures avalible which I could email to anyone interested as the sight wont let photos be uploaded. Please contact me at callummacd@hotmail.co.uk
For sale for £2600 ONO

CliORW
07-01-2008, 18:40
FOR SALE Williams clio 2 .
The car comes with the reg CliO RW which is valued at £1000 the lagal version is C11 ORW.
The car in the last year has had the timing belt, tensioner and water pump. It also had the steering rack removed and refurbished, a new mongoose exhaust with de-cat, a new battery.
It was also chipped and has around 160 BHP at the wheels and is an excelent runner.
It has a CAT1 TOAD alarm with proxcimity sensors.
It has done 102000 miles loads of recipts from over the years.
Have pictures avalible which I could email to anyone interested as the sight wont let photos be uploaded. Please contact me at callummacd@hotmail.co.uk
For sale for £2600 ONO
Sorry forgot to add that it had new front discs cross drill+grooved and green stuff pads fitted and a green stuff performance pannel filter.

Laine_16v
07-01-2008, 20:00
Best of luck with the sale, but just to say, theres not a chance its anywhere neat 160hp at the wheels tho! thats very wishful thinking.

CliORW
07-01-2008, 20:22
Best of luck with the sale, but just to say, theres not a chance its anywhere neat 160hp at the wheels tho! thats very wishful thinking.
I have it on paper before it was chipped with 170bhp at the flywheel and 150 bhp at the wheels, the chip has added 5-10bhp so it will be around 155-160 at the wheels.