PDA

View Full Version : front suspension set up?

austen
09-12-2007, 19:09
as above please? shocks, springs, anything considered preferably midland area? as needed asap..

thanks in advance
austen

Lunner
09-12-2007, 19:18
Mat Brown is your man, based by Leicester

austen
09-12-2007, 19:32
yeah, i just thought i'd try see if any one had a set of shocks and springs as my spring snapped and my shock is bottoming out. long shot i know,
i also thought about getting a set of koni adj's or similar? just need something quick or with next day delivery?

donsrno1
09-12-2007, 20:06
yeah, i just thought i'd try see if any one had a set of shocks and springs as my spring snapped and my shock is bottoming out. long shot i know,
i also thought about getting a set of koni adj's or similar? just need something quick or with next day delivery?

I would highly reckoment koni adjustables mate. I'm running them on my hybrid with standard springs and am very pleased with them. I'm probably going to lower mine soon but thats purely for cosmetic reasons as the handling is great with the koni's at standard height.

JayAndy
10-12-2007, 21:23
Got a pair of standard shocks and 40mm drop spax springs. £35 if you can collect. Melton mowbray near leicester

stevie_b
14-12-2007, 15:28
I've got a pair of Spax PSX adjustable fronts to sell. They were great - I'm only selling as I've widetracked the car and had to then buy new fronts. They were only on the car for about 5,000 miles, so are in very good condition. I can send them, but not until next week. Looking for 100 quid for them.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j299/2stis/susp2.jpg

geesus
14-12-2007, 16:41
ive got the shocks and springs off my valver

you can have them for free if you pay the postage, no idea what condition they are in as never drove the car with them on :lol:

donsrno1
14-12-2007, 17:13
My koni adjustables should be for sale now in the next week or so as I've just bought some leda suspension, so if your still after some drop me a PM.