PDA

View Full Version : Renault Clio williams number 336 For Sale 3995 ovno

zeus
08-10-2007, 12:10
Renault Clio Williams 1 Number 336. This car has to be one of the best in the country. The car has full service history with loads of paperwork and receipts. The car has been regularly serviced at Renault Birmingham and Hill power since owned. Alloys were professionally restored 2 years ago with the diamond lip. New tyres less than 6 months old. The car has no rust under arches or on the boot lip. Cambelt has been changed and new clutch has been fitted by Hill power. The car has been untouched on the inside apart from a cd- stereo that came with the car when bought as well as a Clifford Concept 300 which again was fitted by the previous owner. The car has been extremely looked after and will be sad to let go. The car comes with 10 months MOT and Tax is up at the end of the month. Please phone if you would like more details.
Mobile: 07956687546 or Home: 0121 744 0918
see pics at: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/260506.htm

zeus
08-10-2007, 12:18
Just a little bit more info for you guys on this site. The car is my dads and he is selling the williams because he does not use it anymore as he has a company car with his new job. I am not going to list all the service reports as i will be here all day all i can say is this car is awesome. My dad has changed everything that has needed to be changed. There was signs of rust on arches and tailgate so he bought a new tailgate of a later clio and had it painted as well as the arches have been totally re- sprayed with new stickers from reanult all round. Because dirt gets into the lips of the arches we had some plastic build up on the inside of the arches to stop damp and dirt getting in that causes rust. Nick at Hillpower has looked after this car since my dad owned it and we have also have a service from renault this year just to get the stamp in the book. This car is not over priced because who ever buys the car will not need to do a single thing to it. If your interested then speak to me as i know alot about this car more than my old man ha ha ha .

northy
08-10-2007, 12:20
very nice....shame its got the induction kit mod though.

mike16valver
08-10-2007, 12:22

NICE......

quite like the IK conversion... looks good :D

2 live
08-10-2007, 12:23
and seen a bodyshop.

Wobba
08-10-2007, 12:25
It does look very clean for the mileage.

zeus
08-10-2007, 12:43
Just reading you replies guys the induction kit was fiited by Nick at Hillpower the car sounds so much better and breathes alot better. Nick also fitted a full exhaust system that has a life time guarentee. The car did have the original filter but it does not help the engine in the long run. Hope that helps

2 live
08-10-2007, 13:07

jus checked the pic......sacreledge on a willy 1.....wot was ur dad thinking????

Wobba
08-10-2007, 13:11
can you explain why an induction kit on a Willy 1 is a bad thing?

zeus
08-10-2007, 13:19
The filter on this car is not a bad thing at all to have been fitted when your foot goes on the accelartor pedal you hear the air been forced and the raw sounds amazing. The filter is by far one of the best on the market as it sits away from the radiator. I also think if who ever buys the car can put the original air filter on if they want its up to them. Either way you are looking at a very nice car

2 live
08-10-2007, 13:23
with a huge great hole in the bulkhead where there shoulndt be one aye.

the noise etc can be had with an ind kit.

zeus
08-10-2007, 13:30
Your not making sense mate bulk head? the filter sits where the rear washer bottle was and nick at hill power knows what he is doing the fit is professional and is not no bodge job. Like I say I am only on here to sell the car not to have the car criticised when its not constructive cheers.

2 live
08-10-2007, 14:14
the air filter sits where the washer bottle was yes. but how does the feed from it get to the throttle body??

yes.....through the huge hole cut into the bulkhead.

if you had advertised the car correctly, i.e its nowhere near one of the best around. maybe i wouldnt criticise it so much.

northy
08-10-2007, 14:16
ok guys - lets leave the comments there.

Good luck with the sale Zeus

Lunner
08-10-2007, 14:19
Obviously doesn't realise just how many purists are on here, and that we actually know stuff about the car lol

zeus
08-10-2007, 14:59
Okay well yes you may be correct about the bulkhead but you are wrong about it been not one of the best in the country because i have had a williams myself and saw lots and lots and this car is definately up there with the best. The original air filter can be put back on as the bulk head can be plated back up. Its your opinion in the end but the car is a fantastic one. I do not see why anyone would want to go back to the original box

zeus
08-10-2007, 15:05
Hi people there are more pics of the car on autotrader
link

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.jsp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=4&hassearched=Y&make=RENAULT&min_pr=75&source=0&model=CLIO&max_pr=&miles=40&agerange=&mileage=&postcode=b90+2ej&variant=&bodyid=0&trim=&fuelid=0&colour=&transmissionid=0&keywords=&ukcarsearch_full.x=57&ukcarsearch_full.y=11

mike16valver
08-10-2007, 15:55
can some1 explain to me why the hell ppl are criticizing the Scuttle IK,

when in another post AndyFielder is/was setting up a group buy for scuttle IK..?

IIRC isn't thisthe best place for the cold air feed...?

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25606

Good Luck with the sale matey

Lunner
08-10-2007, 15:59
Its a williams imo they shouldn't be modded unless it can be unbolted and put back to std....but thats just my opinion

mike16valver
08-10-2007, 16:41
Its a williams imo they shouldn't be modded unless it can be unbolted and put back to std....but thats just my opinion

Fair comment

flat-eric
08-10-2007, 17:34
does rust count as a bolted mod? if so mines fooked lol. i'd never chop holes in a willy, i had a little sob when i picked mine up with 6x9 holes in the shelf!, lucky i had one spare! 8)

2 live
08-10-2007, 18:01
lol^^^^^^ no

but a good one wont have needed to have anything replaced due to rust yet.

not many of em left now. ;)

Wobba
19-10-2007, 13:08
Apparently, this has been reduced to £3595 now.

zeus
19-10-2007, 18:59
yes you are right my old mans williams has been reduced to 3595 ovno as i think it may of been slightly over priced but after doing some research i believe this is a good price for the condition of the car and how it has been looked after.

any questions feel free to phone me or post a reply cheers for looking