PDA

View Full Version : lambda sensor

NickFr
02-06-2005, 19:07
Hello everyone!
Now before you all get excited, this isn't Nick.... well, it is, but it's his other half writing in for him; he's managed to land himself a great job (hooray!!) but it's about 950km away from where we live (booo) and where he is, he can't easily or readily get internet access.
he'd really love to know how the show went. You cannot imagine how down he felt about not being able to come over, but he promises he'll make it up to you guyz....

can anyone fill him in on the cost of a lambda sensor? Guess what? the car failed it's 'controle Technique' again, because of it...
He was quoted a really stupid price here (200 euros?!) and he figures the guy was trying to stitch him up. Not our usual nice Mr. Renault man....
Anyway, I'll keep you posted on how Nick's getting on, and when he can get to the inter-café he'll come on and say Hi personally. Until then, looks like u stuck wiv me.... :wink:

Andy
02-06-2005, 19:44
cheers mrs nick fr (was wondering where he was)

lambard sensor will try me best stromba might be the man for this one :P

big hp
02-06-2005, 20:13
Hello Mrs Nickfr, say hello to him and that the show went well. Would of been better with him there but we totally understand why he couldn't make it.

As for the sensor, PM.... Mark_Ritchspeed (http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=153url) He posted before saying he could get them for £38 + p&p.

KingStromba
02-06-2005, 20:19
Seems obvious, but make sure the cat is warm / hot before the emissions test. A cold cat wont function properly. :D

Andy
02-06-2005, 20:32
mrs nick

posted for you just wait for him to reply

NickFr
02-06-2005, 22:05
Oh, you all so schweet! wait until Nick hears about this, he'll be as overcome as I am!!
Yes, he figured they were between the $30 to $40 mark.
Congratulate me - I have just successfully deleted all of Nick's private mails. it said his box was 100% full and so couldn't take any more posts... I saw he had a load about the cat, so i ticked them to delete, hit the delete button (wrong one, obv-yes-lee!!) and wham! Gone! Any way of getting them back, or am I about to get a rocket?

northy
02-06-2005, 22:25
I think you should create your own account Mrs NickFr.

Will get confussing when Nick gets busy with editing quotes that we all love so much heeheee.

When you next see nick, can you thank him for his kind donation from himself and snakelady. I was flattered. The FCS show was a great sucsess for my first ever national show....ive already thinking of ways to improve for next year.

2 live
03-06-2005, 10:44
yeah wondered where nick had gone.wouldve been good to have him on stand with us ....

hehe mrs nick...sounds like u about to get a rocket lol

NickFr
03-06-2005, 10:57
OK, people, maybe I can salvage something from this, and only get a small firecracker....
Snakeylady, got your pm with addy - that's well & truly saved!

Someone posted a pm on:

26th, 27th & 31st may.... and one arrived on the 2nd of june...
check your archives and re-post if that was you....

Boy I sound bossy.... what do I mean, "sound"? I AM bossy! It's the half-italian bit that does it....! :lol:

Andy
03-06-2005, 11:01
picture of mrs NickFR please :wink:

MatBrown
03-06-2005, 11:27
I sent Nick a PM regarding some parts that he was going to be collecting from FCS but i will resend it at a later date if you want?

Mat.

NickFr
03-06-2005, 12:23
picture of mrs NickFR please :wink:

And I do this how, exactly....?

NickFr
03-06-2005, 12:24
First of all tho'.... tell me how you imagine I look.....! :?:

Andy
03-06-2005, 12:29
heard the words italian enought for me :twisted:

seriously it is just nice to put a face to the name

send email to northy and he will put it up

NickFr
03-06-2005, 12:38
I'm no Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida.... brace yourselves, ok?!?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/northy_com/PICT0055.jpg

NickFr
03-06-2005, 13:11
I'm the one on the left.....

NickFr
03-06-2005, 16:32
Well, finally managed to find a computer, really need some help with this feckin sensor, someone here calls it the oxygen sensor and wants 170 squid!! GF will post later please help.

Cheers guys talk later :lol:

............."And that really was Nick....!"

snakeylady
03-06-2005, 19:23
Hiya - forgot to put my name on the last message so have resent :oops: anyhow very pleased to meet you and am really pleased Nick has the new job although sorry to hear its so far away - mind you think it will be fun to have another 'lady' posting on here - welcome :D

NickFr
04-06-2005, 10:37
Folks seem to have gone strangely quiet since the 'photo was posted... not that bad, is it?!?

FATBOY
04-06-2005, 10:43
????? havent been keeping up with this post! is that mrs nick posting???

NickFr
04-06-2005, 10:52
Yes, This is MrsNick posting.... :D