PDA

View Full Version : #70 and others!!!

simonr85
10-09-2007, 12:08
Spotted a few willys / valvers at RWS, think it was number 70 that was best by far!

One thing i noticed, everybody had different colour gold speedlines, some had even sprayed over the silver lip in gold 2 :shock:

There was a willy 2 with gold and silver bbs rims they were quite big, probs 17's, drove past hime a few times

then i seen the clio off here with the white willy spoiler and white rims and other white bits etc yesterday, the girl who was driving it stalled it right infront of us lol

Was a very good day, will get pics up later

wavy
10-09-2007, 12:57
i was parked next to no 70 on the sunday
it was very clean and shinny
made mine look crap lol
i will park on my own next year lol

:D
the 1 with white bits is winston and laura s

bluenose
10-09-2007, 13:08
Mine's the one with the lip painted gold! They were like that when i brought them. The silver lip will be going back on when they are sent for a re-furb.
You got home ok then Wavy?! :lol:

simonr85
10-09-2007, 13:14
made mine look crap lol

Ive got a good pic of yours and no.70 then, will post up later, would of said hello if knew you was off here. My williams had to stay outside the gates as didnt register in time to show it off :cry:

wavy
10-09-2007, 13:23
cheers any pics you have would be cool

You got home ok then Wavy?!

lol yes mate i felt a bit dodgy on the sunday :)
no idea why tho lol

it was good to meet you and the other nutters camping near by :lol:
i was so glad my tent was easy or i would of been nackered (even more than i was already) haha
is your bitten lip ok now fella :) that was a good night http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3316/tfr612ix4.gif

northy
10-09-2007, 13:39
whos was 0070 then ???

bluenose
10-09-2007, 13:47
whos was 0070 then ???

Dave's (Wavy's)

Yeah the puncture wounds have gone down. :lol: I was convinced Andy was going to whack you on the back of the head at one point! lol.
And where you went afterwards, god only knows! I found myself stood at a campfire with some people from Huddersfield :? :lol:
Got back ok though and sat around untill my eyes closed which was a few hours before you turned up from what i gather!
Same again next year then? Was good to meet those who went and hopefully we can get a few more up there next year!

bluenose
10-09-2007, 13:48
whos was 0070 then ???

my mistake, no it wasnt! His was 0013 i think?! I'm sure i recognised 0070 from FCS though :?

claire
10-09-2007, 16:35
whos was 0070 then ???

Dave's (Wavy's)

Yeah the puncture wounds have gone down. :lol: I was convinced Andy was going to whack you on the back of the head at one point! lol.!

I think I could have hit them at one point too. Both andy and dave :D Laughing right in the middle of that memorium thing for that guy!!!

We'll have to arrange something soon, try and get a few more people to go tho. Poor turnout from wc :(

Winston
10-09-2007, 16:44
ERM!!!!

Please tell me when i stalled my car? As i dont remember doing that :?

MatBrown
10-09-2007, 18:17
made mine look crap lol

Ive got a good pic of yours and no.70 then, will post up later, would of said hello if knew you was off here. My williams had to stay outside the gates as didnt register in time to show it off :cry:

I was in the willy 2 next to bluenose.
And my wheels are the correct colour. :P

Mat.

simonr85
11-09-2007, 08:51
ERM!!!!

Please tell me when i stalled my car? As i dont remember doing that :?

was on the sunday at around 2ish i think, you was round the camping bit as far round as you can go, I was in a white merc sprinter van with loads of beds in the back next to my willy 1 and near an integra type R, there was a lad in passenger side of ur car when u did it

remember now? or u have 2 many beers? lol

Winston
11-09-2007, 09:24
Well for one i dont drink!!!

2. I went to the co-op about 10 and then didn't get in my car again till we left the show!

3. I think your the one that had too many beers, because you obviously can't tell the difference between stalling a car and maybe turning it off?

simonr85
11-09-2007, 13:14
Well for one i dont drink!!!

2. I went to the co-op about 10 and then didn't get in my car again till we left the show!

3. I think your the one that had too many beers, because you obviously can't tell the difference between stalling a car and maybe turning it off?

no i dont drink either, and you did definatley stall it, y would i lie?, you drove past are van, slowed down for bumps and stalled it, then a sec later started it up again, it was in afternoon around time of megane races when lots of ppl were going, so you may have been on ur way, but it white rims white willy spoiler etc

Daz.
11-09-2007, 13:19
Is that not called a dodgy idle? :lol:

simonr85
12-09-2007, 18:09
ive put the pics of the willys i seen in this thread http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25623&highlight=