PDA

View Full Version : Cvnts Corner

Swervin_Mervin
01-06-2005, 14:28
"Ralph "Karate Kid" Macchio - Wrote to him once asking for his autograph. Told him I was a ninja who'd lost his legs in a freak bicycle accident. He never replied.

Ungullible cunt."

AFPMSL! :P

Clicky for link (http://www.holymoly.co.uk/cc/index.php)

KingStromba
01-06-2005, 14:30
LOL

Lunner
01-06-2005, 14:48
Yes, I am out of shape. That is why I am at the gym. So don't sneer at me when I'm getting close to a heart attack after 5 minutes on the cross-trainer. And don't comment on the fact that I'm doing an easy setting on the rowing machine. I hate myself enough for even being at the gym, so try not to make my life harder because you're trying to avoid your own insecurities.

And I have a proper job to do that means I can't spend all day in here, taking steroids and watching the sweat glistening on the biceps of the personal trainer who you think is your friend, but hates you as much as the other cunts that try to impress him.

Oh... and another thing. When you spend 15 minutes standing stark bollock naked infront of the mirror doing your hair, people are going to look at you. In fact, you obviously want people to look at you. So don't be a cunt and talk to your shit-for-brains mate about all the "queer boys getting hard ons looking at you."

I hope that one of those "queer boys" rapes your arse until you bleed, and you can't leave the house with the shame, so your muscles shrivel and you can't face life without the one thing that made it worth living, you cunt****.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: