PDA

View Full Version : Global Gathering...

mikeymikewakey
19-07-2007, 20:17
On 27th July in Birmingham!!

Is anyone going??? Im off down with a mate, gonna be absolutely amazing!! Im camping the weekend down there - sex, drugs and lotsa lotsa beer!!

Takng 3 crates down i think heehee

Mike

FATBOY
19-07-2007, 20:47
would love too but one festival a year is enuff for me!!! lol lunner (tom) of here is going tho

matty
19-07-2007, 20:59
It's my local and normally get free entry but getting older now and enjoying it less.

Friday is always a better night musically for me than the saturday and tend not to do both.

Too many clashes last year, Daft Punk on same time as Hybrid, Sasha outside stage so sound was awful and Groove Amarda late.

It's probably one of the better festivals although Glade looks appealing every year.

mikeymikewakey
19-07-2007, 21:26
Im going down for the weekend!! £115 for the ticket!! Camping and parking all included!

I've just order 3 lots of them coors vouchers to contribute to the beer volume!! Got my other products arriving mid week lol

I've never been to anythin like it before and am a huge dance/trance fan!

Ill give lunner a bell and anyone else who is going, im more than happy to meet new people and share my beer!

Mike

fasterthanjesus
20-07-2007, 07:16
im not going anywhere till orbital and leftfield come out of retirement!

Lunner
25-07-2007, 19:21
Its my local too, but not close enough for free tickets tho :(

Went for the Sat night last year but got a weekend ticket for £65 this year :D

If you wanna buy beer there take lots of money, thats all i'm saying lol

Lunner
30-07-2007, 13:14
Well it was a great weekend boys and girls, just got up, had 3 hours sleep fri night/sat morning, did an all nighter sat night and stayed up till about 9/10pm sunday, and then slept till lunch time today.

Shame about the weather and the state of the ground, highlights were Faithless on Friday, and Ann Savage on Saturday

Lunner
30-07-2007, 15:47
Lisa Lashes even, not Ann Savage.....still not 100% with it lol

FATBOY
30-07-2007, 18:21
faithless went down a storm i guess??? theyre quality live!!!! saw them at ally pally 2 years ago! was it muddy???? did fatboy play???

mikeymikewakey
30-07-2007, 19:28
Faithless were amazing!!! and i lost my mobile haha (which is why i didnt ring u tom.

I was in godskitchen tent from 3pm saurday till 6am, dancing in wellys for 15 hours!!!! Ive got severe friction burns on my legs from them and aching feet!!

Paul van dyk was the highlight for me, along with armin van buuren and sander van doorn - sander is so talented, did a proper banging set!!

Tom - did u go in a blue willy 2, with 4 people in??

Mike

Lunner
31-07-2007, 10:58
No mate i went in a ****ed up old rover 600 lol

Paul van dyke was amazing, was in godskitchen for most of his set, and theose monkeys climbing the rigging lol, spent rest of my time in the polysexual tent, Lisa Lashes was amazing

I've got Paul Van Dyke's set i found downloaded, 2 hours of it live, gimmie your address and i'll wack it on a cd for you

Nah fatboy didn't play, but then his set last year wasn't really all that tbh