PDA

View Full Version : Who's Renewing?

u33db
27-05-2005, 12:20
Theres been a lot of 'discussion' about our neighbouring clio club this week and, as my membership is due again next months, i'm interested to know who will or won't be renewing their £5?

For varying reasons, most down the fault of the forum and some down to the fact i don't have a 'proper' clio anymore, i don't expect i will...

VOTE NOW.

Enid
27-05-2005, 12:33
Mines up for renewal in August. I hadly ever post on their since the birth of WC so really it seems daft to stay as a member. I'm not sure, i'll have to think about it. Maybe I will donate the fiver that I would have given to CS to Fatboy and Northy instead to help with the running of this club.

Winston
27-05-2005, 12:34
No

But maybe lol....The discount saved me abit of cash last year....could always lie and use my old info :wink: lol

Williamsclio - GSF discount ...is needed :?:

snakeylady
27-05-2005, 13:03
No - although it is nothing to do with the present problems as to be honest I don't know enough about anything to comment - it is just that I will be supporting this club only as my loyalty is to you guys and only you guys [wipes away a sentimental tear] :wink:

Swervin_Mervin
27-05-2005, 14:11
Although I still have membership status it should've lapsed at the beginning of May.

I will not be renewing.

Swervin_Mervin
27-05-2005, 14:14
No

But maybe lol....The discount saved me abit of cash last year....could always lie and use my old info :wink: lol

Williamsclio - GSF discount ...is needed :?:

You should be able to get one any dude. I did without quoting Chavsport.

Dilusi
27-05-2005, 14:29
Don't think I will renew, if I did it would just be for the discounts.

To think I was quite pissed off the other day because work had blocked the forum and now I don't think I'd bother going on there much anyway.

Craig
27-05-2005, 14:35
iv not renewed since mine ran out ages back, nothin to do with spending a fiver, in loose more than that a week down my car seat!

The reason being certain folk were being very sarcastic towards me about the fact i was now a non-member even tho i didnt own a clio!! i.e you dont have a say about how the forum has changed, or anything for that matter untill you join again, bearing in mind id been a member for the past 3 years! and it had actually run out without me realising!

one of the questions by me was about the 'for sale' being locked as i was GIVING away a load of spare clio parts i wanted shut of! (altho i didnt mention the giving away part of it) and i got a blunt answer of if you wanna sell anything then pay a fiver, five squid is not bad to use us as an exchange and mart! same with posting, if u wanna post more then join! why should i have to pay to use a public internet forum!

I was actually gonna re-join, but i then choose not to after that!

i think CS forget that its the old members like myself who made cliosport what it WAS i the first place! shame its turned out how it has IMO!

Lunner
27-05-2005, 17:22
Mine isn't up for renewal till december, will see h0w things play out up till then

Martin
27-05-2005, 18:30
Nope, I have a new home now!

2 live
27-05-2005, 19:04
mine ran out ages ago, and i wont be renewing il still go to their local meets etc, but thast cos most of the ppl that go to em are on here now anyway lol

richy
27-05-2005, 19:29
mine ran out a few month ago, not fussed tbh hardly use the site anyway,

J o n
27-05-2005, 20:02
mine ran out ages ago, and i wont be renewing il still go to their local meets etc, but thast cos most of the ppl that go to em are on here now anyway lol

ditto and same sentiment, got a load of mates on there so will go to meets... but dont need to pay a fiver, will just pick up the phone instead. lol

Miss Metallic
27-05-2005, 23:01
I probably will, but if I had a Williams I expect I'd get more out of this club anyway, as it's more specific.

KingStromba
27-05-2005, 23:22
Get a trophy. Then you get a plaque. Its not brass mind, but a plaque nontheless :wink: