PDA

View Full Version : Damaged ligaments!

bluenose
09-07-2007, 16:35
Damaged the ligaments in my knee playing football yesterday. I've been told i cant do anything at all for a few days. Im hoping i will be able to drive by the weekend so i can come to FCS. It's well painfull and i cant walk so i may well be the one on crutches! Here's hoping it improves though! :shots:

MattyH16valver
09-07-2007, 19:45
Nasty mate....I pulled the ligaments in my arm when I fell over and snapped my wrist back while snowboarding in Switzerland...it honestly felt like it was broken! Could'nt do much with it for quite a few months afterwards.

seanofnp
09-07-2007, 19:55
I feel for you mate! When i was younger i tor both mine in my feet jumping down some stairs, real painfull.

Hope you can drive to fcs!

L.E.F
09-07-2007, 23:25
i ripped the liagents in my ankle once..playing football :shock: ..It was sooo painful then the pain jsut went and i began to work but slowly i cud walk less and less until the point wer i cudnt put any weight on it at all...It was horrible man

bluenose
10-07-2007, 15:14
The noise scared me the most i think! lol. :-&
Can put a little bit of weight on it today but cant get very far at all without crutches but its a small improvement. The swelling doesnt seem to have gone down though. I tried to stand up after i'd done it, thinking i had just twisted it but i just collapsed again!