PDA

View Full Version : Roadrage? Anyone get it?

Kelly
23-05-2005, 19:59
I am currently working on a brand new BBC1 show about road rage and wondered if you might know anyone who gets a bit tetchy when they’re behind the wheel?

We’re keen to feature someone who really loves their car - either male or female - who would be willing to try out new techniques and therapies to help them calm their rage!

Please find some information attached about the show. If there is anywhere you could put this up on the site or pass on to people who you think might be interested it would be a real help.

Call me if you have any questions or queries.

Cheers

Jules

Road Rage!?

Britain is the road rage capital of Europe with an estimated 80% of us claiming to have been victims of it and around 70% admitting to being perpetrators. Although there is no widely accepted definition of the concept - road rage is typically linked with acts of verbal abuse, obscene gestures, flashing vehicle lights as well as criminal damage and minor assault in some extreme cases.

Road Rage School is a brand new BBC1 documentary series which will recruit a group of road ragers ready to start tackling their aggression. Over a four week period they will embark on an intensive counselling programme with a team of professional psychologists and experts. Trying out a variety of therapies and techniques, together participants will work out the best way to reform and control their rage. Constant assessment and evaluation throughout the course will monitor progress, leading up to a final test at the end of the show.

We’re looking for people whose aggressive driving is impacting negatively on their lives – whether it’s a cabbie who’s worried about losing his job, a boy racer who can’t keep his cool, or a mum whose children refuse to go in the car with her to school! We want to transform the lives of people who are really interested in changing their ways and have the support of those around them.

The series will be filmed over two weeks in June (we hope to film around normal working hours) and therefore we are keen to speak to potential contributors as soon as possible.

If you or someone you know are interested in finding out more about the programme call us on 0207 013 4576 or email julia.bird@rdfmedia.com

KingStromba
23-05-2005, 20:13
I fight nearly everytime i go out on my bike :D