PDA

View Full Version : Euro-ridz

CRLParis
09-05-2007, 15:40
A NEW WEBSITE DEDICATED TO BRINGING THE EURO SCENE TO THE UK......

WE HOPE YOU WILL COME AND JOIN US IN BRINGING THIS EXCITING NEW LOOK TO THE UK... WHERE BIG BODYKITS AND FLASH GRAPHICS ARE A BIG NO-NO AND THE SMOOTH AND SUBTLE LOOK IS IN......

THE WEBSITE IS STILL IN ITS INFANCY BUT WITH YOUR HELP WE ARE HOPING TO MAKE THIS A CLUB TO BE SEEN AND HEARD ON THE UK SCENE. SO WHETHER YOU DRIVE A CORSA OR A VW YOUR WELCOME HERE.......

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/CRLParis/EUROFLYER.jpg

REMEMBER COME ALONG AND LOOK AND JOIN UP

WWW.EURO-RIDZ.COM

Gav
10-05-2007, 01:05
i dnt own a corsa nor a VW so im ****ed ;)

Daz.
10-05-2007, 01:50
:D

CRLParis
10-05-2007, 10:57
lol it for all euro enspired cars not just corsa theres loads of renault owners like megans, clios etc so it dus include you! rnt we nice lol

Purple
10-05-2007, 11:18
Just a small feedback. The statement smooth, wide and low under the header banner might be a bit misleading. It leads me to think that it is a specialty website of for bling cars (which, though not my taste, is fine by me). But in the write-up underneath, I read that wide bodykits and flash graphics are frown upon. Also, it might make drivers of stock standard euro cars as well as go-fast cars feel somewhat unwelcomed (unless that is your intention). Just a bit confusing to me but, nevertheless, best of luck with what you are trying to build.