PDA

View Full Version : New Type R's

Daz.
02-05-2007, 23:24
What a crock of POO

Oh and they're owners are tossers too.

Had the window open me and the missus cruizin to a bit of G4 (this bits made up) when this little twonk in a new civic type r comes vtec'ing right upto my arse...

Carried on no taking any notice then he swing out undertakes me on a dual carriageway, cuts back in and I have to slam on as he's taken the nice gap I'd left the car in front.

Missus says (never says anything usually) what an idiot - kick his arse :twisted:

So I did - I knew he wanted to get back in the other lane so I moved into and kept my foot in it - The willy was faster, better on the brakes and went round the roundabout in true old skool fashion.

With my job done I sat at the next set of lights with him pulling up in the wrong lane and having to go the long way home :lol:

Funniest bit was when he shouted over - 20k of proper car here mate not that rusty old shit :roll: yup proper 20k slower car than a williams.

He's got a point though - The temp fix is failing :shock:

Zollo
03-05-2007, 08:45
Surely the first new CTR Vs Williams race in the country!

Slow and rubbish, but they do look good! (I think so anyway.)

bluenose
03-05-2007, 09:12
haha. Love it! Far too many Honda fans round by me! CRX's, Civics, Del Slow's, everybody has got 1! Proper clit cars.

ae
03-05-2007, 14:45
when this little twonk in a new civic type r comes vtec'ing right upto my arse...

Classic comment. I don't like them either.

Andrew

VIPERONE
11-05-2007, 20:14
20k of buy now pay later

MattyH16valver
11-05-2007, 20:41
Saw one the other day too....the front looks even more gash that the old one...just can't stand the look of modern cars... :lol:

Coops
11-05-2007, 20:49
20k of .......ddddddddaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

Joel
11-05-2007, 21:05
They Look shite, and Performance Wise shite, and the driver's are wankers :lol: :lol:

Allan
29-05-2007, 01:44
Hmm i have a CTR (54 plate not the new shape) and a williams :S

deffo say the revs are nice in the civic but the williams is much more fun, its just raw unlike the civic which is a little more refined.

Only thing i find with the civic is that no matter what gear you are in it feels wrong as it just revs and revs :S

J_A_R_B
25-10-2007, 08:49
My mate test drove one and was really dissapointed with how it drove. Thought the williams was quicker and a more fun.

Tullyvernon
25-10-2007, 17:51
20k of .......ddddddddaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

Fella in my class at tec got a new 1 there, daddy bought it 4 him!
Got a spin in it and was realy disapointed as before i kinda liked them :(
wud rather have my williams any day, 8)