PDA

View Full Version : Chav Scum !!

Joel
02-05-2007, 22:54
Well a little story here, Got ready stood at the bustop waiting for bus into town at (8.30pm) When a load of chavs hanging about saying Pretty boy, puff etc.. when one swung for me missed nutted him. and started stamping on his head.. all his mates then ran off he started on me again. but again got cracked.. So then i ran back home and thought **** this i dont fancie getting a beating off the rest off them if they came Back!!

Its Normally quiet but bloody Fair's on FFS. im worrying now. they came on my steet hope they dunno where i live anyways. Baseball at the ready sat in the front room if they Return!!

Also worrying just turned 18. theres camera's near the Bus-stop for the carpet centre shop which is behind. im worrying if ill get done for assault

SO WHAT A NIGHT IVE HAD !! MORAL OF THE STORY DONT TAKE SHIT FROM MOUTHY 14-15 YEAR OLD CHAVS :twisted:

claire
02-05-2007, 23:11
i wouldnt worry about it, they'd have to admit that they started it. they are all little idiots trying to be big in front of their friends

nyk
02-05-2007, 23:22
yeah lee gripped one in a rage last year after we saw a couple of them kicking the window in on our neighbours 205 GTi - where we used to live down the road from where we are now.

Give him a nice pavement graze down his face off the kurb lol

Police came and did nowt as usual. :roll:

I dont know what it is with kids these days, they never used to be that bad when i was that age and I'm only 25.

Joel
02-05-2007, 23:30
Best Way Nic all they deserve.. i learnt him a lesson dont mouth at some1 thats Older and dosent take no shit!

Just cos my hairs streaked and i had a shirt on dosen't mean i take shit from scumbags like that :lol: :twisted:

Daz.
02-05-2007, 23:42
yeah lee gripped one in a rage last year after we saw a couple of them kicking the window in on our neighbours 205 GTi - where we used to live down the road from where we are now.

Give him a nice pavement graze down his face off the kurb lol

Police came and did nowt as usual. :roll:

I dont know what it is with kids these days, they never used to be that bad when i was that age and I'm only 25.

I was talking about this with the missus - she's 26 i'm 25 and its like a totally different era - The kids these days are so rude and don't give a shit about the law or people who enforce those laws..

It's quite sad really and I DO hope it comes to an end - my kids will certainly know the meaning of respect.

Joel
02-05-2007, 23:46
I'm 18 and feel the same as You Guys!!

They arent scared of the Police, Older People... No RESPECT for anything what so ever or anyone for that Matter.

Thank god They're only be near my street because of the fair. which ends on friday thank god!

Did u see a lot of chavs near the fair nic when u came to mine?

nyk
03-05-2007, 07:38
aye

claire
03-05-2007, 09:27
they're everywhere now a days. i live in a pretty decent area but they're always hanging out somewhere near the shop. I feel sorry for the elderly cos you can tell they're scared witless.

I was never like that when i was younger, fair enough a few of us would meet up and have a laugh, but we'd never say anything or do anything to anyone.

2 live
03-05-2007, 10:43
its about tie someone felt sorry for us oldies lol.

seriously tho....the kids nowadays are a set of cunts...most of em anyway.

had a few round here mouthing off etc, a gang of em fighting on the back street a few months back, throwin stuff up the street etc. went out n told em in no uncertain terms, to fuk off, i had kids trying to sleep. got a bit of verbal in return, but i was in the kids room, hangin out the window.....thort.fukkin not avin that...stormed off outside n gripped the biggest one there, gave him a bit of a slap n told him/them to fuk off again ...they apologised and left....only to return doin the same shit 10 mins later. :roll:

again...stormed outside n gripped the closest to me...unbeknown to me..i had just walled up n slapped my new neighbour who was trying to stop the kids ( say kids...bout 18-19 ish) scuffling....lol...... :oops:

havent had any trouble off the kids or complainin neighbours since lol.

Daz.
03-05-2007, 16:08
FAF!