PDA

View Full Version : *£2000* Renault 5 16v valver hybrid race car

car13
28-04-2007, 20:47
Renault 5 Hybrid may be for sale the car has massive spec fitted with modified 1.8 16v engine on webber

huge spec lots of money spent
leda 3 way adjustable coilovers top and bottom adusters so set camber to suit approx 180 combinations for front suspension
polybushes / solid bushes
twin 45 webbers uprated fuel pump air socks
full race exhaust system
front strut brace full fia approved cage with padding
btcc spec wrap round seat f/glass with side mounts
plumped fire system £150, cut offs, new ali catch tank 6 point harness
vented wing for feed to remote oil cooler, bespoke rad to allow webbers to fit (rad alone is over 300)
mint shell,
new rear adjustable avo's rose jointed £150 zero miles rear end has been turreted so suspension can work properly.
lowered beam.
braided hoses through out
drilled groved front disc solid on rear
carbon metalic pads on front 1 race old 99 set + vat
ds2500 on rear one race old 79 set + vat
new poly carb windows 150
car built for racing only but has had sva test so on q plate with logbook on sorn.

You will not find a cleaner race car

Supplied with 2 sets of wheels 1 with acb10 msa 1b tyres and 1 set of slicks.

(I also have 4 compomotive alloys just refurb in white powdercoat with new a048r's tyres £350
to buyer also extra sets of allows with cr500 tyres (best msa1b wets you can get) 200 a set)

Reason for sale currently working away mon-fri so weekend pass to go racing has been withdrawn
and relocation is looming so car is offered at £2000
with some spares

As it seems a shame to have stood in a barn and not get any track action this year.

pictures on www.burchillracing.com

Sorry no test pilots or dreamers this is a very quick race car which has a log book so you could tax and mot if you wanted ideal basis for rally car

I am working away from home so pc access is limited in the week

Daz.
28-04-2007, 20:56
Oooo thats nice 8)

car13
28-04-2007, 21:00
Yeah its a shame to stick in barn when she needs to be driven, I had blast in her today before transporting it to my friends yard for secure storage.

DaveH
28-04-2007, 21:26
Does it run well on the carbs, did you just ditch the injection system?

car13
28-04-2007, 23:30
Does it run well on the carbs, did you just ditch the injection system?

Runs very well on carbs main reason is that the standard inlet does not fit underbonnet and to be fair the webbers meant less wiring issues.