View Full Version : RIP Leeds Utd

mikeymikewakey
28-04-2007, 18:28
Need I say more...

:-(

Mike

FATBOY
28-04-2007, 18:50
THERES ONLY ONE ALAN LEE, ONE ALAN LEE!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see my ipswich boys got a late goal! :0) goodbye to mindless scum!!! anyone hear about the trouble??? my mate was there and ive just spoken to him on the fone regarding the mayhem! missiles were being thrown and fights were breaking out. a 6 year old ipswich fan was hit in the face by a £2 coin! they should be fined for that behaviour!

SORRY MIKEY! i know its only a minority who are the thugs!

Rich
28-04-2007, 18:58
Being a sheff Wednesday fan gets sweeter by the day! glad we lost today or we'd have been an embarrasment to the premier league if we went up via the playoffs!

FATBOY
28-04-2007, 19:03
my mate at work is an OWL he was looking forward to getting in the playoffs but he said if they did make it they would have exceeded themselves. at least colchester cant make it now(i never hear the end of it at work) as long as we finish above the budgies then i will be happy

DaveH
28-04-2007, 19:43
As a man u fan i have to say well done Ipswich! Its hard to believe they were challenging for titles and in champions league semi finals 5 years ago!

Fatboy i could see that one brewing when the fans had to wait 20 mins to see the last 30 seconds, never mind fining them they want putting away, it should be a friendly sport and its just going to end up that people darent take kids anymore.

The main reason im pleased is because itl shut Chris Moyles up :lol: Must be a sh*tter though, we got a few good players from leeds when they were going down and they were never bad enough team to go.

DaveH
28-04-2007, 19:44
They can still stay up if Hull lose next week and they win 9-0 :shock:

VIPERONE
28-04-2007, 20:38
****in wind your necks in.

LUFC TILL I DIE

http://www.football.co.uk/shared/images/teams/leeds.jpg

We will bounce back

mikeymikewakey
28-04-2007, 21:59
[quote="DaveH"]Fatboy i could see that one brewing when the fans had to wait 20 mins to see the last 30 seconds,quote]

20 mins??? More like 35 lmao! It was a farce really. All that time for one minute. I wouldnt have complained had we scored tho, but the chances of that happening were about as good as 172 beating a willy (not good at all lol)...

Oh well, ill be going to see the yorkshire derby next season against DONCASTER ROVERS!!!! If we play our cards right, by 2010 we might be playing vauxhall motors.

Mike

2 live
28-04-2007, 22:21
wello at least theres a few ex leeds boys doin well....hahaha

fukkin scumbags

theyl b playin halifax in 2009

fasterthanjesus
29-04-2007, 09:02
bad luck gunner.

shame about cardiffs result. footballs a funny old game. :D

katbloke
29-04-2007, 09:43
At the end of the day its a game, but it is a shame to see teams like forest and leeds relegated to the lower leagues

FATBOY
29-04-2007, 11:33
jonstones paint trophy here they come! :lol:

Joel
29-04-2007, 12:51
We all Hate Leeds SCUM!!

Yess thank god u drew....THE SUPER BARNSLEY Stay another season

Spotted Half of the Squad out last night drinking heavy, no wonder we nearly got regulated :shock:

Purple
29-04-2007, 13:58
Am slightly confused, I thought most people here live in the Northwest and should, logically, support Man U & C or even Blackburn or Burnley. Whereas Leeds in right in the middle of the isle. Do people support the teams where they live or do they just pick any team they fancy? How does it work over there?

DaveH
29-04-2007, 16:17
Am slightly confused, I thought most people here live in the Northwest and should, logically, support Man U & C or even Blackburn or Burnley. Whereas Leeds in right in the middle of the isle. Do people support the teams where they live or do they just pick any team they fancy? How does it work over there?

I'll admit that im one of the hardcore select few Man u fans that actually comes from Manchester lol I live quite inner city and so the majority where i live are blues, its usually the posher outer suburb dwellers that are Man u fans.

The problem is that in areas like Huddersfield and Wakefield theyre in the middle but are still Yorkshire so they tend to support leeds or theyre local team but theres a lot who move across and support theyre home town team. To put it into perspective i went to college in doncaster (and hated it!) and my tutor was an arsenal fan, but had his yorkshire accent, one lad from licoln supported Liverpool and one from reading supported Man u!!

DaveH
29-04-2007, 16:19
Lincoln :oops:

MrAtego
29-04-2007, 16:30
Can't think of a better team that deserve it more,

VIPERONE
29-04-2007, 17:32
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/files/dvd2129_126.jpg

he's one of the reasons we are down there

VIPERONE
29-04-2007, 17:36
im Leeds born and bred

Joel
29-04-2007, 18:49
Well the Better Yorkshire side are staying up :)

2 live
29-04-2007, 19:56

for me. it was more my uncle that got me supporting utd when i was a kid. he was a scout for them a long while ago, i was biased against 'town' (halifax) as hed played for them and they kicked him out for jumping in the bath with his boots on, despite scoring the winning fa cup game goal.

so was a kind of hatred there. lol. burnley is probably closer to where i live than halifax, but i was born in halifax.

btw. utd were winning fuk all when i started supporting them. only really an armchair fan now, but iv done me bit in the stretford end, seeing gary pallister in his debut, to cantonas last home game.

RS-Steve
29-04-2007, 20:21
Being a sheff Wednesday fan gets sweeter by the day! glad we lost today or we'd have been an embarrasment to the premier league if we went up via the playoffs!

Going up would have been the worst thing that could have happened to us, we dont have the team or the cash to invest in the premiership. Id rather us float around where we are for a few years an build some cash or this chinese billionaire actually puts his money where his noodle munchin mouth is!!

fasterthanjesus
30-04-2007, 13:49
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,,1160988,00.html

the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

a great read.

bluenose
30-04-2007, 16:37
:pompom: The cream always rises to the top :D

Joel
30-04-2007, 17:27
Glad u lot won against sheff wednesday (Dee Dar scum) 8) :roll:

RS-Steve
30-04-2007, 20:51
Glad u lot won against sheff wednesday (Dee Dar scum) 8) :roll:

Your just a small town in sheffield!!! (repeat till hearts content)

Joel
30-04-2007, 20:56
" Oh Sheffield is full of shit. oh sheffield is full of shit, full of shit, shit and more shit"

Swervin_Mervin
30-04-2007, 23:38
I'm an Oldham fan myself.

As for Leeds. Good bloody riddance. Keep on kicking them I say.

If not I hope Oldham get a good crack at them next season, assuming we don't go up.

bluenose
01-05-2007, 09:27
he scores with his left
he scores with his right
left right
left right
he'll bang em in all night
ohhhhhhhh bendy bendtner!
ohhhhhhhh bendy bendtner!

Looking forward to the Preston game now, gonna be a big party. Just got to get my hands on a ticket now! lol.

Purple
01-05-2007, 09:38
Loving the taunts, guys. Not quite the same without 20,000 voices chanting across a police line. :D

VIPERONE
02-05-2007, 01:07
Loving the taunts, guys. Not quite the same without 20,000 voices chanting across a police line. :D

lol :rofl:

:lightning:

MAN UTD

2 live
02-05-2007, 08:01
lol^^

that meaning theres nowt above em other than open air???

lets see now...prem, champ, div 1 :lol: . all above leeds now lol.

bluenose
03-05-2007, 08:44
The only reason i was happy Leeds went down is because i cant stand Dennis Wise! Nothing personal to Leeds fans at all, i just think the guy is a fanjita.

FATBOY
04-05-2007, 19:03
F***IN wind your necks in.

LUFC TILL I DIE

We will bounce back

:lol:

looks like that was the final nail then??? :lol: yes i am laughing but i know that pain! ipswich was in administration a few seasons back, but we bounced back and got ourselves out of it. luckily the 10 point deduction rule had not been introduced back then.

bluenose
04-05-2007, 19:41
They knew they were going down so they did it now so they didnt start next season with a 10 point deduction. Crafty. :lol: