PDA

View Full Version : Man U vs Milan

Purple
28-04-2007, 04:18
When is the second leg (date/time) for the Man U/Milan showdown? Going to try watch it live. Caught bits of the first leg highlights and it was an awesome game.

Rich
28-04-2007, 08:59
this wednesday (5th) sky sports 1 its a 7.45 kick off FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!

Purple
28-04-2007, 11:50
Thanks, I thought it was going to be this weekend. Now, it give me time to stock up more snacks. :)

FATBOY
28-04-2007, 13:12
who do you want to win purple?

i hate man utd but i would love to see an all english final tho.

Purple
28-04-2007, 13:34
Don't care who wins. Not much of a Man U fan these days. Last time I followed, Steve Coppell was running down the wings :) Just hoping that the 2nd game will be as brilliant as the first one. But the 2.45am kick-off is going to be tough on me. :(

FATBOY
28-04-2007, 13:47
Don't care who wins. Not much of a Man U fan these days. Last time I followed, Steve Coppell was running down the wings :) Just hoping that the 2nd game will be as brilliant as the first one. But the 2.45am kick-off is going to be tough on me. :(

:shock: :lol: :wink:

Rich
28-04-2007, 13:48
i hate man utd but i would love to see an all english final tho.

I wouldnt purely becuase it would be like watching an FA cup final but abroad :lol:

would be a good achievement for english football like seen as we were always accused of not being able to conquer european football. Will be 3 years in a row that an english team is in the final though. eat that football pundits :twisted:

DaveH
28-04-2007, 18:24
Il be watching it, cant wait. I know what you mean rich as it wouldnt feel like a european final against the other two but theres no way around that, we'd never live it down if we lost to them in the final especially the scousers.

If the first leg was anything to go by the match at the san siro will be a belter!

VIPERONE
28-04-2007, 20:42
I'll be cheering the italians on..and then the Liverpudlians

DaveH
28-04-2007, 20:49
lol you and probably half the country, wouldnt have it any other way :lol:

VIPERONE
28-04-2007, 20:50
ive been to old Trafford several times this season....the atmosphere is not the best ...

lol

DaveH
28-04-2007, 20:55
Thats usually because it doesnt need to be, what have man u done to upset you then?

DaveH
28-04-2007, 20:56
Oh just read the other thread, that explains it. . lol

VIPERONE
28-04-2007, 21:00
hehehe

lol

was surprised with the size of the ground when i first went....they should extend the west stand as well

DaveH
28-04-2007, 21:17
I thought that too, looks out of place as apposed to the rest, i usually sit in the quadrant that they filled out this year, next to the stretford end good spot but they could cram a few more in there! Will hopefully be another good game for the neutral i just hope theres no trouble in the san siro on wed would totally ruin the game for me

VIPERONE
28-04-2007, 21:41
u going over to italy???

I was told they cant extend the west stand because of the railway line behind it

DaveH
29-04-2007, 16:23
u going over to italy???

I was told they cant extend the west stand because of the railway line behind it

No wont be going, cant afford it. One of my mates is trying to get a ticket but ist looking like being a couple of hundred quid :shock: Same mate wants to go to the final if we get there and has said he'll pay up to £1500 quid to get there :shock: :shock: I said to him what if we lost and he'd spent all of that money watching us lose to Liverpool or Chelsea, think i'll just play it safe and go to the pub :lol:

DaveH
29-04-2007, 16:25

Ah didnt think of that, you usually cant see it had totally forgot about that

Purple
02-05-2007, 08:46
Liverpool is IN. Derby final is 50% GO!
Gonna to be lots of rude english tourists in Greece soon :D

Purple
02-05-2007, 08:48
Wait a minute, not quite derby but you know what I mean. :)

Rob72
02-05-2007, 19:44
utd are playin some sexy football at the moment, if anyone deserves the champions cup its them.

VIPERONE
02-05-2007, 19:58
COME ON MILAN!! 1-0

Rich
02-05-2007, 20:18
hehehehehe man u schman u :lol: not looking good!

Purple
02-05-2007, 21:30
Watched from 65 minutes in. How was the early bits? Looks like a boring game though. 3-0 to Milan; the guys who know how to do this (get to the final), are really doing this one.

FATBOY
02-05-2007, 21:42
man utd were awful!!! didnt rise to the occasion! and that ronaldo! what a big time charlie :lol:

Purple
02-05-2007, 21:48
Glad I didn't stay up for the 1st half then, 4.45am now. Well, at least Man U put up a great show for the first leg. So now, will Liverpool strike it again in Greece, just like last year (or was it year before last?). At least gunner will be happy with this result, I am sure he will chime in loudly on this one :)

2 live
03-05-2007, 07:18
to be fair. rooney and ronaldo might as well have stayed on the bench.

the rest of the team didnt look interested in the 1st half, no movement, no pressing the milan players, no tackling/passing/shots.

dire.

think gabi heinze has just sealed his fate, shame really cos hes a good player, but i cant see him being a utd player next season tbh....that pass was schoolboy error.

evouk
03-05-2007, 08:26
LOL

sorry i cant stop laughing!!!!

Been listening to man u fans all week saying there going to win the treble there going to win european cup...blah blah blah

Wel im sure you have to pass the semi final to win dont you???

evouk
03-05-2007, 08:28
LOL

Been listening to man u fans all week saying there going to win the treble there going to win european cup...blah blah blah

evouk
03-05-2007, 08:28
LOL

Purple
03-05-2007, 08:38
If you think that is bad, you should live in Asia. Man U is a religion here. "Our team will do this", "our team will do that". Your team!?? Your team is based 9000 miles and 8 time zones away. Now F*$@ off! I hate people like that. Same problem goes for Ferrari fans here. The Liverpool fans (a minority group) here must be really sticking it to all of them right about now. :D

bluenose
03-05-2007, 09:09
Watched the match in a crowded pub and there was 3 of us that cheered each Milan goal. i wasnt really bothered who won tbh but its just good fun winding up the Man U 'fans'.
Have to say that Milan were awesome though. Kaka (obviously) and Gatusso (sp) stood out for me.

Joel
03-05-2007, 09:13
They were all over Man U. :twisted:

2 live
03-05-2007, 09:47
gattuso was a very very lucky boy .....good job hed already paid the ref, as the italians usually do ;)..... or hed have been off in the 1st half

bluenose
03-05-2007, 11:12
I know, he's a bit of a nutcase but he threw himself into everything, think it shook Utd up a bit tbh. I remember seeing the camera cut to him after he made a clearance and he was jogging on the spot with the stare of an axe murderer! He was still running on the spot and kicking every ball after he had been taken off!

VIPERONE
03-05-2007, 11:57
gattuso was a very very lucky boy .....good job hed already paid the ref, as the italians usually do ;)..... or hed have been off in the 1st half

he's a nutter of the highest order

chelsea for the league

FATBOY
03-05-2007, 19:24
lol gattusso didnt learn to much english when he was at rangers did he? lol all he did was do wanker signs,2 fingers and call scholsey a bastard! lol in fact i think gattuss was lucky old ginger nut scholes didnt lose it and knock him out.

2 live
03-05-2007, 21:35
and that ......yes lol

DaveH
03-05-2007, 22:08
I watched it in my local and am still nursing the back end of a hangover. Hangovers are always worse when youve lost and wake up in the morning and realise it wasnt all just a drunken dream lol

Ended up in an argument with a fellow utd fan because we we shouting how sh*t we were and he said we should be behind the team and it was just the fact that milan were playing really well, im sorry but i think we had every right when they can play as well as they did last week and then like that, was a gift to milan tbh they didnt have to break into a sweat, i used to like gettuso but now :evil:

Anyway despite this its still milan for the cup for me for obvious reasons, would have never lived it down if wed have gone through and then lost to them in the final

Purple
03-05-2007, 23:04
For what it's worth, even as a neutral it was painful to watch Man U play so badly; For any Man U fan, it must have felt like going to a funeral. unbelievable transformation from the first leg game. Uh... any possibility some asian payola might have been involved, you think? Cause the bookies here cleaned up, for sure.

DaveH
03-05-2007, 23:13
If i was a man of excuses i would have defo agreed with you there, i just think we were shite, nothing like their potential, it reminded me of when we got well beaten at Chelsea end of last season, doesnt happen often but when it does they do a proper job of it!