PDA

View Full Version : Modified Reanult 19 16v Chamada (AKA 19on19s) - £1500

Rudders16v
27-03-2007, 18:27
Right, i've finally sorted out my insurance claim, so my Renault 19 16v is now going up for sale.

Some of you may know the spec, others wont. Anyway, its a 1993 K reg Ph 2 16v Chamade. I've owned the car for 7 years now, and its got a fairly comprehensive service history. Mileage is almost on 180k (yes i know its a lot, but i only use the car a few times a year, and it never fails to get me all around the UK!). The car was featured in Max Power and Performance GTI in 2004, and was also featured on ITV's Revved-Up.

Modifications include:
19" TSW Reflex Alloys (Cost £1225)
Custom Made S/Steel Exhaust (Cost £626)
Gaz Coilovers (Cost £452)
Various body mods including Prima front bumper, Evo 6 bonnet vent, de-locked / de-handled doors, custom Side Skirts, Cup Mirrors, Quad lights, Flushed boot lid, Custom rear lights, full respray.... total body modifications have cost well over £4k.
Cobra Sidewinder seats, Momo Steering wheel, Gear Knob and Pedals, NOS bottle on custom frame etc etc
Also has Clifford Concept 500 alarm
Plus lots of smaller things like K&N 57i, alloy interior touches, side repeaters etc etc etc

The car was vandalised in Jan this year, and as such needs a complete respray. However, interior is mint as always, and the bodywork is in good condition, a minor amount of work and a respray would get this car back to its former show condition. MOT and Tax has expired since being of road, but car always starts well after standing, and should be no problems driving should you want to risk not trailoring it away.

Pics / details can be seen at www.19on19s.co.uk - I have no pics at the moment to show the damage, but its paintwork all over..... A t-cut WOULD NOT sort it!! :'(

Im looking for around £1500 for the car as it stands before it goes on Ebay or even worse, gets broken up for parts