PDA

View Full Version : Clio Hybrid £2100ovno

mays
19-03-2007, 22:38
Im going to be selling my clio within the next 2 weeks. thought id post a thread on here to let everyone know... And possibly gain some interest.. No pictures as of yet... havent had chance to clean her as rain and work makes things hard....
Heres a quick idea of whats on offer

J reg Clio 1.8 16v White
Clio williams alloys sprayed anthrecite with front silverstones New. And rear budgets... Sits on koni Adjustables on the front and Koni rear shocks
Front standard rubber splitter cut + converted to fit the back bumper..Seat ibiza cupra splitter on the front.... paintwork is immaculate as it was totally resprayed 2 months ago... Bonnet badge smoothed at the same time. No rust at all... It is absolutely a minta...

The interior currently has the rear end stripped out... has 2 leather seats in the front which are also in very clean condition.... The rear leather seats and everything for the rear will be included in the sale...The clocks were changed along with the gauges to the williams clio ones....it has an italvi atlanti very rare and expensive steering wheel... Whith a momo gearknob. The mk1 heater controls were replaced with the newer mk2 ones... along with the clock....
The car is very clean inside....
The car also has a toad cat 1 alarm system with remote central locking... and all the rest....

2.0 Williams 3 Conversion.... When the engine was put in the cambelt was changed along with the waterpump... the clutch was replaced... i also had a cool running thermostat put in while i was spending the pennies. It has just had a full service everything being done... Plugs..leads..oil..oil filter..The car runs sweetly and is a joy to drive with the much newer better made gearbox... rest assured these dont break very easy.. its had new bearings all around with 2 new front ball joints.... new disks all around and green stuff pads all around... The steering rack was replaced not so long ago with a bill i have for over 450 pounds... The UJ was also replaced

Clio 172 Cup gearbox.... manages to get traction down extremely well in the dry.

Full stainless decatted powerflow system running 1.8 16v manifold 3 inch outward rolled tailpipe....

Custom made stainless induction pipe to a HKS mushroom filter tucked behind headlight

Chipped Ecu...Has rolling road printout for 172bhp @ the Fly 149.5 @ wheels and 129lbft torque

There is so much to be said about this very fine example. its not chavved up... Its subtle and its a joy to drive. it is very quick and the quickest car i have owned... In dry weather it always ...always puts a very big smile on my face....Its not too loud and.... only when u want it to be....It will break my heart selling it but due to spending all my money on it ive got to sort my finances out now....

I have spent over 4 grand on the car and i have more reciepts for it...
Its up for sale at £2100ovno and whoever buys it will definately be pleased.. its had everything done. thers nothing that needs duin just driving.

It has 11 months m.o.t and it flew through with not even a minor fault
It has 5 months tax

Thanks for looking
Call me on 07708522881 With reasonable offers...
many thanks Danny

donsrno1
19-03-2007, 23:23
very interested. Sending you a PM just now.

donsrno1
24-03-2007, 00:00
SOLD :D