PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3 £1,500

Ric Norris
14-03-2007, 16:43
Unfortunately my business requires me to have a tow barge so i'm going to have to let the Clio go.

I've only had it for a few weeks and done less than 1000 enjoyable miles in it.

Here's the ad from Jan http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18666

Mark was honest in his ad there's just a couple of things I need to ad.

Pads will need changing asap, abs light is on and there is a small oil leak from the bottom of the engine. Sunroof doesn't work either.

It's a straight car but it does need a bit of time spent ironing out the niggles for it to be a peach.

It drives very well with a strong engine and tbh I haven't noticed a problem with the gearbox. Of course the car will come with the spare box just in case.

I'm putting it up for what I bought it for, think it's worth more but thought i'd offer it to you here first.

If it's not gone by the weekend i'll whack it on ebay.

I'm based in Wigan. Any questions please ring on 07734 226593

Cheers

Ric Norris
15-03-2007, 17:01
Anyone? Class? Anyone?

donsrno1
15-03-2007, 18:06
does the gearbox seem totally OK to you then?

If so I might be interested, but I'll need to have a wee think about it. Is it a JC5 box you have that came with it?

Ric Norris
15-03-2007, 19:56
It does seem fine, doesn' crunch into gear, it's not stiff between gears. If Mark hadn't mentioned that he thought tere wasa poblem i'd have never suspected one?

I'm a numpty with cars so don't know which gearbox the spare is. Think Mark bought it off King Stromba if that makes any sense. Any distinguishing marks/ numbers I should look for?

Ric Norris
20-03-2007, 01:01
Balls to it, think it's time to turn it into a track weapon!

dylgod
27-03-2007, 23:19
Hiya mate - new on here but after a Williams.

Has this gone?